The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree E. Some people just wanna tune in and see zombies it seems. that's all they bitched about on he talking dead and such.

idk... I see them change a lot in the course of the second season. Especially as compared to the first.

Well now that I finished season 2 the last episodes were really good, but it just bothers me that I sat through 18 hours of the show before I got to something that surprised me or made me wanna watch another episode.

Oh well I'm happy with where the show ended up just kinda pissed it took so long to get there.

lol Season 3s premier was on AMCs site if you haven't seen it yet. Don't know if it still is though.

lol Season 3s premier was on AMCs site if you haven't seen it yet. Don't know if it still is though.

Yeah I watched it too. Seems like its going in a direction I might enjoy.

Have any of you read the comic? Where this shit goes is insane if they stick close to it. They've already deviated a bit, but you can still kind of follow. I don't think even AMC can get away with some of the shit that happens in the comic though.

Then again, the comic is a lot darker, the TV show has a lot more ...hope.

I think the thing I wanna know most is the helicopter in Atlanta. I saw a helicopter in the season 3 teaser, so it makes me hopeful of a real antagonist for this show other than the zombies.

I think the thing I wanna know most is the helicopter in Atlanta. I saw a helicopter in the season 3 teaser, so it makes me hopeful of a real antagonist for this show other than the zombies.

Haha, they haven't even started with the antagonist yet. Seriously, if the comic is any indication which direction the show is going, the zombies are the LEAST of their problems coming up.

Da govna. ;)

And I'm not ruining anything with that! Somebody else was talking about it in here. I think it was in the season 3 trailer.

Oh and on the talking Dead they say theyre using the comic as a general direction. But they change it a lot to keep people guessing. I don't read the comic but (not a future spoiler, but happenings from the season premier) I guess Daryl was the amputee in the comic instead of Herschel? Glad they changed that.

Da govna. ;)

And I'm not ruining anything with that! Somebody else was talking about it in here. I think it was in the season 3 trailer.

I hate that fucker.

Let me refresh on that other one, but I don't think so

Like I said I don't read em so I don't know, just something I heard on Talking Dead. I hate working Sunday nights. Gonna have to wait on this one again.

Wait, how can you know 'bout da govna and not be reading it? Did they talk about it on Talking Dead? (don't watch it)

he was in the season 3 preview

indeed... definitely looking forward to all the new shit coming this season

so would you recommend reading the comics or waiting for the series to end then going back and reading the comics... im pretty curious about them, but i dont want to spoil/ruin the show

so would you recommend reading the comics or waiting for the series to end then going back and reading the comics... im pretty curious about them, but i dont want to spoil/ruin the show

It's kind of a double edge sword, the comic is good, but you get so far passed the TV series within the first few issues that you'll forget where the show is :p Let me put it to you this way, in the comic Dale and Otis are still alive in the prison, so I don't think it would ruin the show too much for you.

Last edited:
ok... holding off then

Naw, go ahead, I am going through them now, pretty much up until around issue 13 it follows the show for the most part, but after that, like how they leave the farm and everything, it's completely different than the show. Even in 1-13 there some things that are COMPLETELY different, like Carl is actually the one that kills Shane because he is about to shoot Rick, so Shane is gone before they even reach the farm.

Oh, and Allen is the one that gets bit in the prison by secret surprise zombie.

Last edited:
Back