The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Last night's episode was... meh...

I'm all for character development and shit but damn this episode was slloooowwwww...

good to see merle is back, but yeah, that should have been a 10-15 min side plot, not the whole damn episode. Not a thing about the other group at all? that sucks. and the black zombie tamer girl is annoying me. Sick of that character already. My least fav episode so far.

Black zombie tamer girl = Michonne

Awesome character.

i liked the episode
im glad they are introducing new characters to the story
cant just have a season of the main group in the prison, it wouldnt be any different than them on the farm
looking forward to where this leads

** Spoilers**

i like Michonne so far... she doesnt trust people and is fiercely independent... i can dig it

Andrea on the other hand, is a complete whore... she was fucking hitting on The Gov... "never say never" *tee hee* :wub: ... are you fucking kidding me... this bitch wants to fuck anyone she views as having power

The Gov is an interesting character... not 100% sure what to make of him yet... i mean sure hes an "evil" character... but im interested in finding out more about what makes him tick... obviously he doesnt want any one around who can challenge his authority, and he wants people to view him as their source of safety... "they didnt have our walls"... not sure what to make of the wall of heads

it seems like him and his butt buddy scientist/tea maker are trying to find some kind of cure or maybe a way to control the zombies for their benefit. not sure yet.

but yeah andrea is a whore.

cant be family
the pilot and Michonne's 2 mules were up there

it seems like him and his butt buddy scientist/tea maker are trying to find some kind of cure or maybe a way to control the zombies for their benefit. not sure yet.
I'm thinking there's something with the tea...

They mentioned the tea real subtle, but often.

They asked that question on Talking Dead. I know they can't give anything away, so it might not be the whole story, but the executive producer said it was just an inside joke/nod to one of the writers that is always making/drinking the stuff. Wouldn't say which one though.

They asked that question on Talking Dead. I know they can't give anything away, so it might not be the whole story, but the executive producer said it was just an inside joke/nod to one of the writers that is always making/drinking the stuff. Wouldn't say which one though.

Interesting... Curious to see if they continue this...

I think it jumped the shark with that episode. I get that they're all about killing off main characters but the whole episode was corny at best. I'll give it the rest of the season, but kind of lost hope for it after last nights episode.

I think it was great. It shows that Carl isn't afraid to do anything. Fuck you dad, cry baby.... I'm 10 and I got this.

it was the first episode i actually wasn't really annoyed with him.

heh

t-dawg didn't do shit anyway.... no loss there. he was a character waiting to be killed off for a long time now.

I guess I don't get why lori was killed though. I was under the impression that she just passed out from the pain of the cut... didn't die.
Perhaps, eventually, with the blood loss, it could be fatal. But they didn't even try to patch her up at all. I don't know....

I rthought the same thing but with loss of blood, no patching materials and of course no pain meds....she would have just suffered. Can't walk and with walkers everywhere she would have jeopardized the baby.

it was intense and i definitely have different look on Carl now.

looks like the sherriff is gonna loose his head :(

Back