the winter storm thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do you know who you are F-ing with (the senior elite honda swap force) :emofo: :pissedoffban:

we are getting slammed pretty good today in pa. id say like 5-7 inches maybe. i got my little ef barried in the driveway after work. it was stuck on a slab of ice so after i dug it out i pinned wide open in 2nd till it came out and the lady next door came out and told me to shut my fuckin car off! cuz it was too loud. what a bitch!!!!!!

We're gonna get owned here in RI. Coastal locations are gonna get big winds and horizontal ice and snow. Great.

it snowed about 1" last night, then rained/snowed today, going to work was easy since it was all powder on the car. leaving work..... my whole car was covered in like 1/5" thick ice. friggin eh.

yes, because it's not sunny where you are, we suck. think about that while you ban that asshat up there. mad vtak

Gotta love the subie.

My BF Goodrich KDW2's are definitely not intended for this weather and aren't good in the snow, yet the car is still predictable.

Since the traction sucks with the tires, I still find myself sliding a lot but the way AWD works is beautiful. Whenever I start to slide or get in trouble, I get on the gas and it all comes back in a second. I love it.

got about 1/2" around 9.... and then, its been dead since. :(

I didn't even have a dusting...so I went to work...still nothing...but there was a little sleet onn the way to work...and still nothing...

1" plus a lot of sleet, supposed to only get 4" total accumlation now. These fucking weatherman don't know shit anymore.

we have ~3 inches of snow and a TON of ice where i am. stayed home.

Well we didn't get any snow here, but everything is covered in 3" of ice. I went out side to clean off the truck and was covered in ice in 5min. went inside and put on some jeans and a sweater and now i'm in the office. A normally 10 min drive took 35min today. Saw a crash because people don't understand that if everything covered in ice you need to drive a tab more careful, Fucking retards. Did pass a g35 and thought " The thought never even popped into my head to take the G out today" i guess that guy either had a really big set of ball and some good winter tires or he's jsut stupid, I'm guessing the later.

Oh Well

I think the most weather we have ever seen was when there was a tornado in thomasville in 1998 and 5 inches of snow in 2001. I guess that is one good thing about NC.

What a Gyp man. We've got maybe .25 inch of snow, all turning to slush and crap. Small sleet pellets. Took the Yaris in today.

storm FTL! wtf is this shit? 12-18 inches???? we got maybe 1 inch. and some sleet.... wtf? i should've been a weather man. be wrong all the time, and still get paid.

i took the RS out to get some breakfast... passed a pt crusier going up a hill... lol other than that, no one was out. roads aren't even that bad.

Back