Thinking about ditching the genesis...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They are too much money.

i'm probably keeping the genesis at this point. there's just nothing out there that I WANT that I want to pay for too.

They look like a squished 3 series to me... Not that I wouldn't mind having one.

BMW Certified used is a great alternative. I mean, these cars are in new shape when they're done with it.

I'm still compiling my "BMW Ingenuity" video. I've picked out a few nice little touches that BMW implemented that they didn't have to.

BMW Certified used is a great alternative. I mean, these cars are in new shape when they're done with it.

I'm still compiling my "BMW Ingenuity" video. I've picked out a few nice little touches that BMW implemented that they didn't have to.

wow your whoring of your bmw in almost every thread is almost as bad as dickskate whoring his clitoris out.

Yeah, I know. I'm becoming a BMW guy. It's scary as hell.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON that's in front of me on the highway in the passing lane gets the business from my high beams. I listen to classical, and I have NO IDEA what I'm listening to. I bought a new suit.

But seriously the BMW is the best thing since sliced bread.

Just wait till the glove box stops closing, your rear shock body mounts tear, your headline falls out, the cup holders disintegrate, all the dash and stereo lights go out randomly, your steering wheel squeaks, your VANOS starts clattering, your windows fall off the tracks, your diff bushing takes a crap... Cars so frustrating yet so enjoyable to drive. Oh, keep an eye on the oil pump nut. Seen 2 blow up from that.

all the dash and stereo lights go out randomly,

It's funny you mention that. I had my blinker on a few days ago, and it was ... Well, blinking. But it skipped. I swear it skipped.

click click ....... click click click And then I swear I caught out of the corner of my eye my radio display just coming on. And the cruise control is the funniest - The "Set" button does NOTHING. In order to "set" the cruise, I have to hit "Accel". If I hold Accel it just shuts off the cruise, because it's now also "cancel". The software is prolly fucked up.

Actually, I take that back. I think the funniest is the whole rear view mirror LEAKING ACID. That's gotta be the homerun.

its powered by windows. sometimes it loses time. lol

Maybe I missed it or it hasn't been brought up. Have you thought about an IS250/350?

My IS300 is currently in the shop at the dealership, so they gave me a 2012 IS350 to run around in until my car is ready. I've had the 350 for two days now and I am beyond impressed with it. Amazing response, VERY nice features, and 29.6 MPG for a 300HP V6? Yeah. It feels like an absolutely solid car with everything you'd want (power, gadgets, fuel econ, and good warranty). I highly suggest you humor me, and atleast go run around in one.

I don't think B would fit in an S2K lol

What about the Scion FR-S?

so you think an FRS is better? :lol:
B you'd have to sit in one and try it out if you get serious. you're a pretty big dude and these are the best daily drivers....for me that is.

by the way, get the BrZ. not the scion.......

I'd say WRX hatch but they aren't my style so you'd have to go test drive it and see.
the power, handling and overall performance is there but it's a different styling than all cars you've had.

SUbaru's are typically 'simpler' :lol:

No on the veloster....yuk

The BRZ is refined and more your style. Scion is supposed to be the cheap model....not to be mean but it's a scion. Lol

after sitting in them both the subaru is definitely the "grown up" version of the two

The subarus are nice.... but they aren't worth 30k+ to me. I couldn't believe their price tags. Their mileage isn't also what i demand. I've had 2. gf has 1 now.
the brz doesn't really do it for me. I never really liked it to be honest. plus i want a back seat. not for people so much as for space and insurance.

does the is350 come in a manual?

Nope tiptronic bs. But its not too bad. Can't beat the mpgs and there's a few people out there that have over 200k without any major work done to them.

Back