This is F-in BS... Officer killed because of

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Baltimore Police Officer Shot and Killed

DAVID E. LEIVA

Associated Press

BALTIMORE - A city police officer was shot and killed Saturday night, and investigators blamed a man the officer had arrested days earlier, police said.

Ten-year veteran Brian Winder, 36, was attacked by two men, one of whom Winder had recently arrested for selling pirated DVDs and CDs, Police Commissioner Kevin Clark said. Police had a suspect in custody and were searching for a second man. Clark declined to say how and when the suspect was arrested.

Officials declined to release details of the shooting. Spokesman Matt Jablow said Winder was talking to a dispatcher when he was attacked and shot several times inside a liquor store about 9 p.m.. Winder was pronounced dead at a hospital.

"Tonight I lost a member of my family," Clark said.

Winder is survived by his wife and three children.

The last Baltimore police officer killed in the line of duty was Detective Thomas Newman, in November 2002.

A jury in February sentenced Jovan House to life in prison without parole for killing Newman. Newman was killed outside a bar in retaliation for testifying against a suspect in an earlier shooting that wounded the officer, authorities said.

Nothing like getting a life term becuase you got fined and maybe even a short jail term for bootlegging... wonderful I hope he gets pounded in the ass nightly and then when in hell I hope the devil himself pounds his ass even more.

fucker!

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 11 2004, 02:43 PM
That's what can happen when you put that shiny little star on. Dude, people get killed over a $20 sack of weed

I've seen worse. But that's most of the time with two guys who are fucking around with the shit it's rare someone kills a cop over a few onces becuase if you kill a cop your life is over with unless you manage to get to another country

Back