TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deathtrap - er, i mean TN :rally:

easy there darlin'....... i must be the only one around here that doesn't like going to dollywood. its a tourist trap. been there done that even worked in the same area. no way jose. let me know when you guys are close, i have this habit of collecting too many beers in the fridge......

scott

:)

the really sad thing is most people have absolutely no idea all of the stuff that is around them... yeah a lot of it might not seem like its of any interest to them at first glance... but if people would just get off their ass and go out and sample some of the options available... maybe they'd find something they really enjoy, maybe they wont... but they will have experienced something a bit more exciting and culturally stimulating than sitting on the damn couch playing xbox

What about those of us who are out on the road all day and go to various different places all day 5 days a week, are they allowed to sit on the damn (bed) playing xbox? :ph34r:

But anyway... I don't get it... Indiana was "too far" but I guarantee you it's a shorter trip to Indiana. I80 or I90 can be taken all the way here.

Oh well, I offered basically free rent providing you get a job quickly.

What about those of us who are out on the road all day and go to various different places all day 5 days a week, are they allowed to sit on the damn (bed) playing xbox? :ph34r:

depends if you sit there regularly saying shit like "this fuckin sucks... theres nothing to do around here"... but they never leave the fucking house
quite often there is tons of shit to do... people just tend to be too fucking lazy or too fucking closed minded to go out and find it

now again im not specifically addressing anyone in this post... im simply stating that the reason most people are bored out of their skulls with "nothing to do" is usually the fault of their own laziness, closed mindedness, and simple lack of will to actually go out and fucking do something

if you are content with loafing after a long week thats perfectly fine... im a big fan of the occasional day of loafing around not doing shit... everyone needs some down time

I lived in TN for about a month when I was a kid... Moving out there from NY wasnt such a good idea at the time. I couldn't understand a god damn thing anyone said, and when I talked all they did was look at me and stare. Shortly after I returned back home where I belong. Chicks dig the ny accent out there though... Who knows, if I were to stay I would probably have 10 baby mommas and some sort of std.

I lived in TN for about a month when I was a kid... Moving out there from NY wasnt such a good idea at the time. I couldn't understand a god damn thing anyone said, and when I talked all they did was look at me and stare. Shortly after I returned back home where I belong. Chicks dig the ny accent out there though... Who knows, if I were to stay I would probably have 10 baby mommas and some sort of std.
what part where you staying in?
But yea people can be a little weird with new things but such is the case in any small southern town :shrug2:

Visit Deal's Gap/Tail of the Dragon ;) There's going to be a CarolinaHondas meet there in like October. Only thing that sucks is there's lots of TN Troopers on there.

A.leaf will be back to NW by next year this time, guaranteed.

and you'll be sucking dicks for dollar bills this time next year, guaranteed

I swing a hammer for dollar bills.

I didn't mean to doom your marriage. But look at the situation. It's not smart, or healthy.

no that's injen. tuner just shakes his meat for pay as an exotic dancer. or something. am i wrong here? :D

I swing a hammer for dollar bills.

I didn't mean to doom your marriage. But look at the situation. It's not smart, or healthy.
might keep them together longer. financial dependancy. Even if you hate someone you'll keep them around if you can't pay the bills yourself, you'll just cheat on them every chance you get.

no that's injen. tuner just shakes his meat for pay as an exotic dancer. or something. am i wrong here? :D

thought he didnt have a job and lived in his car? unless he has a striper pole in his car!!! there for he could live in his car, work in his. killing two birds with one stone as they say.

Back