TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what about jermbizzle? i figured he'd be in on this as well considering he lives within minutes of me :shrug2:

Sure i'm in, I just don't look through the threads here a lot but i'm in for whatever people, providing im off and whatnot...

So is Aleaf really moving in with you? Thats a hell of a long drive in a CRX.

We've yet to set an exact date, I'll have to wait until after we get back for an exact date, I leave tuesday via plane for boise and we're driving back so it I'm guessing we'll be back friday or saturday, but I'd like to have some time to recoup so maybe the following weekend.

damn you guys and your fun adventures... if i didn't live way the hell down in texas i'd come hang out...

We've yet to set an exact date, I'll have to wait until after we get back for an exact date, I leave tuesday via plane for boise and we're driving back so it I'm guessing we'll be back friday or saturday, but I'd like to have some time to recoup so maybe the following weekend.

Thats a scary thing lol, flying somewhere to meet and bring home someone you've never even met...but I wish you the best!

Thats a scary thing lol, flying somewhere to meet and bring home someone you've never even met...but I wish you the best!

And you guys are nuts, flying across the country like that. I personally have a hard time meeting someone 5 miles away that I don't know.

I cant speak for Elyse but for me I see it like this, I've been cautious my entire life and it hasn't gotten me anything but hard times so why not take risks and see where it leads me. I may not know her very well but I can honestly say that what I do know I enjoy completely. She's a very interesting woman and I believe I'm making the right call.
:)

eh, ive done shit like that.
and you cant replace those memories with anything.
i think its a damn good idea. might turn out sour, but they wont regret it.

in 04 i went to oregon to visit a chick, and then went to my sisters house in washington, pretty boring really, but i had some fun.
and would do it again if the right situation arose.

Yea I guess, I've taken risks here and there, some I regret, others I don't. All I can say for you is good luck.

eh..it could go either way...but have fun with it..i think its crazy to do,,but hell id do it too:D
especially with aleaf

what he said, I don't quite follow

Yea I guess, I've taken risks here and there, some I regret, others I don't. All I can say for you is good luck.

Thanks man ^_^
its fun to step out of the "norm" every once and a while and do something spontaneous

eh..it could go either way...but have fun with it..i think its crazy to do,,but hell id do it too:D
especially with aleaf

injen....keep dreaming buddy :eek:

don't worry about it dude... just do it.

Hell, we all know i did it... and that was from another country (even if it was canada).

may your luck work out better than mine..... lol nothing like going back 3 days early on a 6-day trip. ROFL

Heh well more likely then not this will be the last that is heard from me until I get back unless I somehow manage a bit of free time tomorrow. I have no second thoughts about it and theres no looking back now, all I can do is hope for the best. It sucks it didn't work out for you B hopefully I'll have something a little more positive to report when you hear from me again.

Heh well more likely then not this will be the last that is heard from me until I get back unless I somehow manage a bit of free time tomorrow. I have no second thoughts about it and theres no looking back now, all I can do is hope for the best. It sucks it didn't work out for you B hopefully I'll have something a little more positive to report when you hear from me again.
yea hopefully..just remember one thing,,the girl is always right..:cool:

Wait a sec, did I miss something here ? Is this a dating type of visit ?

Back