Tonight low of 34 deg F..........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you have too optimistic of an outlook on these places :)

That or I just know what it's like to work for a company who does good by it's customers instead of making them wait for us to do it at our convenience. I have never had a problem with essential parts I've ordered, I guess.

turned out to be my filltrol valve was bad. The water feed for the furnace was not directly into the boiler. It filled into the expansion tank via a "filtrol valve". Turns out that these things are garbage and go bad quite often. So the furnace guys got rid of the filtol valve which required a new expansion tank, plumbed the water line to fill directly to the boiler and replaced a circulator all to the tune of $501.xx. It was mostly parts, the labor ran me $150 for 3hrs charged, but they were really there for about 3.5hrs. These guys seemed like they really knew there shit, and were nice down to earth people, kudos to them, as they have just started there own business. With work ethics and values like that they should do well.

Back