Top Speed - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i dont know if it is true but my friend said that he took his 91 civic si hatch with a intake on the freeway and he barried the needle doing like 130

Funny, I had a friend w/ a 90 CRX Si, he bought a tranny off ebay, the guy said it was an SI but it was an HF tranny, he was topping out at 150 he said..... Haha

i did 150 in a d16 civic with nitrous(200x2 shot) and a hole in the block. it blew up shortly after. :D

Originally posted by Blanco+Oct 27 2003, 04:44 PM-->
weirdman77
@Oct 27 2003, 11:17 AM
ya i dont know if it is true but my friend said that he took his 91 civic si hatch with a intake on the freeway and he barried the needle doing like 130

Yeah, the speedometer only goes to 125mph, but it's most definetly possible. I did 125mph in my '91 Si hatch with my girl, 40lbs. bag of dog food and some other groceries. And I still had a little over a grand left on the tach.

your girl weighs 40 pounds? is she 10 years old?

Originally posted by Blanco+Oct 27 2003, 04:44 PM-->
weirdman77

Yeah, the speedometer only goes to 125mph, but it's most definetly possible. I did 125mph in my '91 Si hatch with my girl, 40lbs. bag of dog food and some other groceries. And I still had a little over a grand left on the tach.

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Oct 29 2003, 02:57 AM-->
Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 27 2003, 04:44 PM
weirdman77
ya i dont know if it is  true but my friend said that he took his 91 civic si hatch with a intake on the freeway and he barried the needle doing like 130

:lmao: I hope you're kidding :lol:

245 (KILMOETERS i am cadanain you know "eh") in my 93 Probe Gt With my KL-ZE Engine i dono what that works out to... i dont drive er in winter this was last summer b4 i dropped a valve
Justin-sane

Originally posted by V8 Slut@Nov 6 2003, 06:53 PM
sorry, i forgot to mention i was in 1st gear!

w00t!

I still want you to kill yourself. Please.

it took a while to get there, but 130 in a 90 miata... after 90, it drags to get to 110, then after that it's days to 130. lol but, indeed it got there.

poor car... now it needs a tune up.

105 on the highway before I hit a tollbooth and had to slow down.

Then a few days later, I hit 110 before 'the fear' set in as I envisioned myself getting pulled out the window by cops with drawn pistols. I slowed down.

Past 90 or so, the F22 can only accelerate at about 2 mph/second. <_<

Originally posted by kaishaku@Nov 7 2003, 01:50 PM
Then a few days later, I hit 110 before 'the fear' set in as I envisioned myself getting pulled out the window by cops with drawn pistols. I slowed down.

Is it in America really like this? You drive 120+ mph and get pulled over with guns?
I just cant believe, thought its only like this in movies :D
Americans really must love germany, drive as fast as you can and no one cares. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back