Top Speed - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by davidbr+Nov 8 2003, 08:51 PM-->
@Nov 7 2003, 01:50 PM
Then a few days later, I hit 110 before 'the fear' set in as I envisioned myself getting pulled out the window by cops with drawn pistols. I slowed down.

Is it in America really like this? You drive 120+ mph and get pulled over with guns?
I just cant believe, thought its only like this in movies :D
Americans really must love germany, drive as fast as you can and no one cares. :p

No shit man, do less that 135 and get ran over.

Yep. im the ultimate dumbass! But its adrenaline.. 156mph on my busa w/o helmet! Yeah thats scary. blury shit can be dangerous.. um i think

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Nov 11 2003, 01:43 AM
Yep. im the ultimate dumbass! But its adrenaline.. 156mph on my busa w/o helmet! Yeah thats scary. blury shit can be dangerous.. um i think

squid

Originally posted by MaliWho97+Nov 10 2003, 10:15 PM-->
@Nov 8 2003, 08:51 PM

Is it in America really like this? You drive 120+ mph and get pulled over with guns?

No shit man, do less that 135 and get ran over.

Awww, i would die.
We normal Race from 100kmh (60mph?), to whatever the cars do and we do have GT3's over here to. :D
And that kind of races are almost legal, no one can say you drove too fast...

You dont do anything to your gearboxes then?
We have tegs (DC3 - Type R) here that do almost 300kmh (close to 180mph).

in my brothers SL55 amg 170 mph on the transcanada hwy! fuckin scarry shit man. and the scarriest thing was she still had a lot left in her! wow!

i hit 159 in my 02 nissan maxima took a while after 140 then i started going down a hill on i 70 after that my car has never been right

a new one from tongiht

pic to prove it.. i cant tell what it was, didnt read it anymore

s3fb8806809c50.jpg

the fastest i have been in my civic is 196kph. In my older turbo talon i hit 226 kph. We hit 176 kph in a grand am gt and then the driver smoked a stopped car. barely made it out alive that one.

about 170 in the EG four door LS turbo... then got scared and backed off cuz i felt like i was floating above the road..... :eek:

93 Del Sol Si
115 uphill on freeway, still pulling in 5th, but my friend in RX7 doing about 105 jumped infront of me.

125 going also in 5th is tops. had to slow for a turn coming up.

I went about 132 in my 91 civic 4 door but then again it does have a b16 with a t3t4 turbo in it.

429652_118_full.jpg
From November 1st. :)

I wasn't comfortable tryin to take a pic at 128, which I've hit with Brian (trailorparkpimp) on board.

thread back from the dead?

I dont remember if i posted, 140 in a gti vr6, 115 in a saturn, 135 in a saab, and so far 75 in the ls swapped civic around my block with a fucked lower balljoint, o yea 122 in the 87 accord..never ran right after thjat either.

This thread has been goin on since like June. I think they just left it open to keep coming back up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back