Trading in the ST for a C6 Vette

dilbeckskate

infamous
Title says all, tired of the ST and its 4000 miles from being out of warranty, Im waiting till 2nd week of Jan and buying a C6 (preff Z06 in sunset orange) ... time to get big boy toy
12017404036_4be70ee09e_z.jpg

dilbeckskate

infamous
Lol no as in nobody in tire shops carry them because generally they arent needed, and nobody keeps winter tires/wheels to change in the year, its summer tires 24/7 ... anyrate this thread isnt about tires its abt getting rid of my shitbox ST for a C6

Xanatos

Village Idiot
VIP
My uncle has had several, currently a bright yellow one with the basic bolt-ons and a reflash and it's a lot of fun. First car I did 100+mph in actually. I hope it works out for you.

dilbeckskate

infamous
I traded in the ST and bought a Vette, picking it up wens I have to demod the ST and take the stereo out this weekend, thread to come , 30k miles 3lt performance package 06 6 Speed
IMG_20171229_171159_266.jpg
FB_IMG_1514584864036.jpg
FB_IMG_1514584861335.jpg

CAFROG

Honda Minion
VIP
As long as you don't rent a room (or worse.....live with parents still)...I think it's fine to get a used Vette. C6 is nice. C7 es mucho mas bueno. Do it for Dale.

dilbeckskate

infamous
lol I had been looking to get out of the ST for quite some time, its a 10 year old corvette... lol and less miles than my ST and cost less than I paid for my ST new .... and its alotttt more car for less money