Treadmill--uhhggg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congrats.

Sounds like you're going to have to give a happy ending to get your happy ending.

the biggest kicker is...because we saved $400(really she, since she is paying, but we are married so w/e)She says i can get a new rifle...:sniper:

Ended up getting the treadmill for $989 + a free mat...worked out great..
Day 2 of using it...very nice machine...wife is very happy with it...she is using it out now as i type this for the second day in a row...she really likes it....

12 days left till laundry rack :D congrats on not getting dicked by dicks.

Well so far so good. 10 days in a row of working out as of 11/29(today will be 11 when i get home). Treadmill everyday since purchase with adding weights every other day.

Started at 213.4 down to 207.2. I'd like to be under 200 by mid January. It's going to be a tough road but so far so good.

Right on man. Keep it up.

I miss having a treadmill. Parents had one that I'd have to clear the clothes off of to use when I was in high school. Nothing like bundling up and running 5 miles after wrestling practice. If they didn't have it, I would have been doing the same outside.

not to bad for a guy who has never really done any cardio

thats 997Feet elevation thats blocked out

3353.jpg

Welp...im down a total of 8lbs...exaclty......i started at 213.4...weighed in this morning at 205.4...on my way to under 200

You hitting the core hard and lifting too?

You hitting the core hard and lifting too?

i was doing weights every other day...but i strained my left elbow on Sunday and haven't done weights since. I was going too heavy...

It needs some rest. Last thing i want is any sort of injury.

I'll give it another week and go back to weights every other day

Hit the core every time you run. Otherwise you'll get skinny fat.

I know from experience. :(

Just did my first ever 3k attempt...

3355.jpg

8.4 lbs down..you can mostly see it in my face

3356.jpg

here is a pic from April

3327.jpg

203.6lbs as of this morning...that's 9.8 lbs in 25 days

Elbow is feeling a lot better....after this week I'm going back to running and then light weights

Nice man, I broke back into the 22x's this week. 228.2 this morning. Lightest I've been since 2001.

Back