Treadmill--uhhggg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

went to weigh myself.

my scale broke.

fml. I weigh ERR1 now :(

is it broken or is it simply trying to speak ebonics and saying "err1" meaning "everyone"
like: "err1 in dis bitch getin' tipsy"

it may not be broken it may simply be misguided and in need of a proper role model

B is 'skinny' these days. all of my 'skinny' clothes I bought after boxing up my fat clothes last year for the attic are falling off me now too. time to box these up too and go shopping again.

i will have to try and pay attention to that the next time i run, really dont want to do anymore damage to my knees
but so far its feeling pretty good.
5.58 miles in one hour today, alternating between 5mph and 6mph.
5on/5off, except for 5-15 @ 6mph, and 50-60 @ 6mph. going to have to push it a little further next time.
Progress is always a good thing. Like we talked about before, you'll see the best health improvement and fastest results.

As for the knee pain. I'm not just blowing smoke. I've successfully squatted and run for 15yeara now without ever having knee pain - and it was all performed at a very high and competitive level.

I do the hip surgery this past Friday. My gait changed because of the crutches and brace. By Sunday I'm asking Bonnie to massage both my knees. I have never had knee pain for I have never once, in my life, felt compelled to ask for my knees to be rubbed.

Then I realized I was moving knee over toe. I've been actively fighting to drive my left knee out with every step and my knees have calmed down. It can be that dramatic, that quick.

B is 'skinny' these days. all of my 'skinny' clothes I bought after boxing up my fat clothes last year for the attic are falling off me now too. time to box these up too and go shopping again.

Just don't get yourself skinny fat. No one likes skinny fat. Except for maybe hipsters.

You don't know skinny fat?

It's when guys look pregnant from having a beer belly gut or pouch but they still have little stick arms and/or legs.

I'm still hovering in the 199lbs range...getting more aggressive on the weights....feeling good. Almost 3 months into a steady workout routine and it's becoming more of a lifestyle now. I almost hate missing a day now. Long way to go to see teh results i want but i will get there. just a matter of time, willpower, motivation, determination ect..ect..blah blah

Back