Treadmill--uhhggg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Huh this thread needs a new title. I didn't realize it wasn't about treadmills.
Speaking of that,

One of the motors broke that raise the height of the deck(doesn't effect functionality). I emailed Epic and they shipped me a new one no questions asked.

Also, I just realized that my Treadmill was supposed to come with a wireless chest heart rate monitor and mine didn't. I emailed them and it's already being shipped out no questions asked. Pretty rare these days to have a company like that.

o and now im down to 195....

had a good weekend of outdoor activities
friday i biked 13.08 miles in 1:05
and saturday i ran 6.31 miles in 1:04
good to see everyone is making progress

Right on man. I picked up my bike last week and rode 24 miles on the last day of my 24 day challenge. Got a beer at a trailside beer garden half way as a reward. It was awesome. Got super buzzed too.

Ran 4 miles each day this weekend but kept the diet pretty darn clean otherwise. Stocked up on veggies/fruits again yesterday and going to keep the diet going during the weekdays.

I need to find myself a decent bike. My buddy said his mountain bike was over $500. No thanks.

500 is cheap for a bike these days. a 'good' mtn bike easily hits 1200+

I need to find myself a decent bike. My buddy said his mountain bike was over $500. No thanks.
Most quality mountain bikes are stupid expensive. I got my road bike off craigslist. I paid $600-700 IRC 5 years ago. Mid 2000 Giant OCR with campy group. Best thing is when I upgrade, (if ever), I'll get the same price I paid for it.

500 is cheap for a bike these days. a 'good' mtn bike easily hits 1200+
For new, that's a basic one with just front suspension or really limited full suspension. New bikes are over priced I think.

i currently ride a 16+ yr old murray baja, with dragging front brake, 2 bent wheels, and some shady gear setup that works occassionally
really need to upgrade
probably going to look for something used in the sub $500 price range
just looking for a nice cardio workout, not going for the ironman

just looking for a nice cardio workout, not going for the ironman
Exactly. Back in high school, my bad ass and upgraded Haro didn't have $500 in it.

Maybe I'll look for a decent used one.

Attachments

• 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 207
my goal was 199 by nov.

looks like i'm going to smoke that.
damn, took a month to drop 4 lbs :/ 202.2 tonight. I'm putting on muscle though now again, so my pound figure is slowing down but my body is still changing for the better. Ran 3 times this week, which is a fucking miracle for me... i hate running. Same course, i've improved my lap time by almost 3 minuets.

Screenshot_2014-08-07-19-49-08.png

This is a pretty hilly course, so the slowness factor is there....

I need new clothes again. All the work clothes i bought just a few months ago are falling off of me again. :/

Go for a lap or two around a local lake with a nice view. I run best when I find a pace booty.

Keep with it. Law of diminishing returns kicking in on the weight loss. The first pounds lost are easy. The final ones are the toughest.

yep, im far from final. 185 is probably a final goal. but just seeing the 100s for the first time in 15 years just a few months ago was honeslty reaching. now, it's a stint in a sauna away. :)

The amount of tequila i drank tonight won't help though :/ had a rough night down memory lane :/

yep, im far from final. 185 is probably a final goal. but just seeing the 100s for the first time in 15 years just a few months ago was honeslty reaching. now, it's a stint in a sauna away. :)

The amount of tequila i drank tonight won't help though :/ had a rough night down memory lane :/
Are you not with the asian girl now?

Back