Trump For President?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

our picks are looking bleak again this time around

trump
that crzzy bitch from minesota
romney (again)
huckabe (again)

Id be down for Petraeus to run.

That list is crap. You might as well put me on the 'portential' list too,.

too old and generally written off as bat shit crazy by the majority of the country

ron paul was the next ross perot
people that actually give 2 fucks about the country and trying to make it better
but they get pushed aside
what no deficit spending?
you mean we have to cut back and make sacrifices to ensure the strength or our economy and country?
fuckkkkk that...
lets just get high on (insert drug) and hope it all goes away

I have a theory as to why we never end up with good Congress people or Presidents. We allow shifty characters to rise through the ranks via our city/county/state government. I have noticed in my community at least that no one gives two shits about who is elected locally and if it isn't the Governor of the state most people don't care about state reps either.

We need to hold our elected officials to a much higher standard. Sure congress is full of screw ups and what not but it is we the people who are responsible for guarding our liberty. We have allowed the State to have way to much say in our day to day lives. The sheeple need to pull their head out their ass and get it together. Everyone needs to have their principles and beliefs in line so when it comes time for an election we all have our yard stick for gauging who we want outside of what big media tells us.

Last edited:
thinking of petraeus made me realize why i don't vote every single year. i'm not passionate about it. i never think, "man, i want this guy in charge". i always think, "man, i better vote for this guy so the other guy doesn't win". And that isnt' enough for me. It irks me that I never get to choose someone I WANT rather than choosing to AVOID the other option.

Politics=lame

hahahahaha donald trump was born in jamaica queens. the most fucking ghetto part of new york. guess who else was born there. 50 Cent ROFL

guess who also is a rich as hell now :)

but it's funny how black people scream, "i'm a product of my environment".

now it's like, "dude, seriously? i wish i grew up there".....no, actually no. i'm still glad i didn't grow up there. ^_^

Obama was definitely born here. He will release his birth cert after the republican challenger falls into the Barry Soetero trap.

Then we will all feel like fools for doubting Obama, and will re-elect him in order to apologize.

Fuck that. We wouldn't have to feel bad about making the comments if he'd just fucking release the damn thing. It's not that hard. I wonder if Obamacare would be repealed then. Seeing as it doesn't have the signature of the constitutionally elected president on it.

Interesting thought.

Someone said it earlier and I'm just gonna repeat it: "I wish there was someone I wanted to vote for, and not just someone to vote against".

I REALLY wish Ron Paul was 20 years younger, he makes the most sense, but then I'd have to feel confident in his running mate and THAT worries me.

Perot tried this and couldn't get a party nomination. Took votes away from the other republican running. This is how clinton got elected.

I know this is a late response, but really what's the problem with clinton? Are we still pissy about Monica? If so, don't you think that as president one of the perks should be chicks lined up around the block to suck your cock? The man got us out of the red, and yes I know waiting 5 days for a gun sucks, but I'd really love to know where all the Clinton hate comes from cause I personally don't get it.

Back