turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not know can i brake one min et, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tell me i would like to know????
i know you guys get a joke on how i post on here. but tell me this how many mistake you guys make??? the way you guys are to i know your not perect but you acked like it tho. i know you guys do not know every thing about honda's, but who dos, but there alot to learn about honda's. when that guy came in here he was just making a point about motor build up and how it can be done. for the owner of the web site he was not telling you how to run it he was just telling you if some makes a mistake tell them in stead of thrashing them.. when you can show me some one on here that is perfect i would like to talk to them?

other thing about driving a high hp car is not about driving it is about how you use your head about driving it. if you get in a high hp car and show off and your not used to it it can get from under you really quick! its not about if i driven a high hp car it's how i use it.

and for the owner of the site "some" of the other people on here "kkkkkkkkiiiiiiiisssssssssss my aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss"
if this get me kicked off this site no loss to me at all ill go to one that has i little more respecked for people

and by the way last yr i posted something about ac bracket. no one could not answer it! you said i do not do reserch i know the answer to this i just want to know if you guys do. ill give you the answer to it if i did not get the boot out of here
honda make an ac bracket for racing for the type-r cars will it fit on other cars with the b motor in it like the civic?

Originally posted by civicext@Oct 23 2004, 07:12 AM
i do not know can i brake one min et, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tell me i would like to know????
i know you guys get a joke on how i post on here. but tell me this how many mistake you guys make??? the way you guys are to i know your not perect but you acked like it tho. i know you guys do not know every thing about honda's, but who dos, but there alot to learn about honda's. when that guy came in here he was just making a point about motor build up and how it can be done. for the owner of the web site he was not telling you how to run it he was just telling you if some makes a mistake tell them in stead of thrashing them.. when you can show me some one on here that is perfect i would like to talk to them?

other thing about driving a high hp car is not about driving it is about how you use your head about driving it. if you get in a high hp car and show off and your not used to it it can get from under you really quick! its not about if i driven a high hp car it's how i use it.

and for the owner of the site "some" of the other people on here "kkkkkkkkiiiiiiiisssssssssss my aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss"
if this get me kicked off this site no loss to me at all ill go to one that has i little more respecked for people

and by the way last yr i posted something about ac bracket. no one could not answer it! you said i do not do reserch i know the answer to this i just want to know if you guys do. ill give you the answer to it if i did not get the boot out of here
honda make an ac bracket for racing for the type-r cars will it fit on other cars with the b motor in it like the civic?
[post=406449]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay, I have been reading this site for a long time (I just search for answers). This time I had to register just to ask wtf did he just type?

Originally posted by civicext@Oct 23 2004, 07:12 AM
[post=406449]Quoted post[/post]​

I want to be the one to ban you so bad...

There isn't a person here who has any form of respecked for you. Just for your next adventure into discussion forums, here is a little tip for you. If you are unsure about how a word is spelled, go here and type it in. Then you save yourself the embarrassment of looking 16, and you save us the headache of reading your mental chicken scratch. A well-stated but still stupid question has a lesser chance of shattering our patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back