V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local Rice Thread? Get rid of the body kit and put the GS-R in the EF if you wanna go fast.

wtf is that? Is that your car? And you dont really make the engine bay bigger, IIRC you have to make a little room on a cross member or something like that, either by notching or denting with your weapon of choice.

oh i speak about h22 swap into any civic need to cut some engine bay something like that. i dont know if its true.

mounts can be had for 200 bucks now days
H22 into an ef are still $749 from hasport.

360 on ebay for innovative mounts

Last edited:
you can put a h22a into a 96-00 civic with no cutting. and as far as the mount price you can get no name ones for 150 bucks lol

well it was a couple of years ago when i ordered them for a friend and i dont see them one there.. looks like the cheapest is 99 bucks but thats for a eg

you can put a h22a into a 96-00 civic with no cutting. and as far as the mount price you can get no name ones for 150 bucks lol

well it was a couple of years ago when i ordered them for a friend and i dont see them one there.. looks like the cheapest is 99 bucks but thats for a eg

will the mounts break since it has no brand? and cause they are cheapest?

l_3b05fae3ebc54aff6972d6e9e599d276.jpg

Is your car automatic still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back