Vending machines, how do I loathe thee?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1) The fragile goods are up top. Why do they always put the chips at the top, so when you select them, they get to take a 4' plunge to their crushed destiny at the bottom of the machine? Why can't they put 'em at the bottom so I, the consumer who just spent a goddamn DOLLAR on a bag 'o chips, can enjoy them in their original unmolested condition?

2) The good goods are one purchase away. They always load up the bottom rungs with the kruellers and bear claws, but have to add these goddamn cream roll shit things in there, between the desirable items. Every goddamn time I get there, it's either suffer with a cream roll shit thing, buy it and throw it out so I can recieve the manna of the gods that is now on deck, or buy some Skittles from the middle ranks.

3) The goods forsake me. Eight out of ten times, I have to dance with the machine to get my treats. I'm torn between calling the machine my pimp, as I have to turn a trick to get a treat, or just being happy that after the machine has it's way with me, it buys me dinner (kinda).

That's about it for now. I'm sure I'll think of more.

Why not avoid all vending machines, they are only full of evil things... and bring in your own chips from the grocery store? Save money too. And damn you for having a metabolism fast enough to still eat chips and junk food. :p

Or figure out when the vending machine refill guy restocks and harrass him with your long list of complaints. In person would be better, if you leave him a note, he will just laugh and pass it around to the people he works with.

i HATE vending machines. there was one at school i would try to get sodas out of, there was a trap door at the bottom so u couldnt reach ur arm up and steal them. the soda would always land sideways and it was impossible to get it out, i spent 20 minutes getting my root bear once, and i always went back like it wouldnt happen again

lol, is someone as bored at work as I am?

Nice avatar, Dom Vito rocks :)

10 minutes ago, I stole a Chimichanga from the vending machine here at school. It was delicious. But they still suck.

oh, thanks for the onslaught of answeres. maybe ill try it...the burrito, not what loco thinks it is :D

Originally posted by lowandslow@May 18 2004, 12:27 PM
oh, thanks for the onslaught of answeres.  maybe ill try it...the burrito, not what loco thinks it is   :D

Either way, they're both sloppy, smell funny, taste like shit, and can be bought for under $2 at the 7-11. :)

:lmao:

and...don vito rocks
its hilarious when they put subtitles under him, and they still spell the words like it sounds haahah

"whata the matta with you sigigly crzy giterababaloo"

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 18 2004, 12:21 PM-->
lowandslow
@May 18 2004, 01:19 PM
chimichanga :huh:

wtf is that

It's Mexican. A deep-fried burrito I think.

Just so you people know, that shit is in no way mexican. First of all, you will never see them selling that shit in Mexico. And second, the burrito itself is purely American, never was eaten in Mexico. It actually started here in the southwest when the Spanish would not let the indians eat their regular food, or something like that.

not trying to be a dick, just letting ya know.

Oh yeah, and this...
(lowandslow @ May 18 2004, 12:27 PM)
oh, thanks for the onslaught of answeres. maybe ill try it...the burrito, not what loco thinks it is

Either way, they're both sloppy, smell funny, taste like shit, and can be bought for under $2 at the 7-11.

Is just fucked up, but funny as hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back