Vending machines, how do I loathe thee?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL. Funny enoguh to pass on...

We're all vending maching carnivores around the support desk.

My question...

WHY DON'T THEY PUT RAMEN NOODLES IN VENDING MACHINES?!?!

C'mon. They'd make a KILLING charging $.30 a pack for em, and people would buy the hell out of em.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 19 2004, 01:46 AM
WHY DON'T THEY PUT RAMEN NOODLES IN VENDING MACHINES?!?!

They do at my work. :)

The vending machines here have the Ramen noodles in the styrofoam cup... Just fill with water to the line and microwave for 5 minutes. :worthy:

CUP O' NOODLES!!!!

They have those in the vending machine here too, but they are too fat to steal. :bawling:

i think im the only person on here who doesnt feel strongly one way or another about vending machines.

i rarely use them.

This thread is making me hungry... Now I want a cup of Ramen noodles but I don't have a dime on me :p

Originally posted by DarkHand@May 19 2004, 11:51 AM
This thread is making me hungry... Now I want a cup of Ramen noodles but I don't have a dime on me :p

I buy the Instant Lunch cup 'o noodle things by the case and take 4-6 of em at a time in to work and put them in my drawer... As of today, I've got 5 Baby Ruth's, a box of Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes, 6 Ramen Instant Lunch cups of various flavors, a box of various hard granola bars (YUMMY), A bag of teabags, and a few nicknacks for when I feel weird... Nerds, Jawbreakers, Chocolates from Easter, a big bag of Skittles....

I spent about $15 on all that shit... The vending machines would have been $40 bucks or so. It pays to plan ahead.

Back