Wall street protests

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That wasn't in question, I don't know why you quoted me? I didn't bring it up just added to the list.

I've had 1 chevy and 1 dodge (still have). Everything else has been foreign. But wait, these were foreign too. Both built in mexico.

I'm not saying i am a model citizen, and certainly the quality or features out weigh the price to me. Hell, I DON'T buy American BECAUSE it was made in America some times.

4ea87b181ea03.jpg

I've had 1 chevy and 1 dodge (still have). Everything else has been foreign. But wait, these were foreign too. Both built in mexico.

I'm not saying i am a model citizen, and certainly the quality or features out weigh the price to me. Hell, I DON'T buy American BECAUSE it was made in America some times.

:lol: Reminds me IBMs commitment to take over the world one Big Blue at a time.

Anyone is foolish to think brand "Japan" is entirely ran by the Japanese or brand "USA" is all Americans, its a global market; everyone has their hands in the pot.

A little factoid: Intel is American company. Intel's American R&D team created one of the worst CPU ever, Pentium 4. Their comp was butt raping them and without their Israeli branch R&D'ing their "Core" uarch, it wouldve been really bad for them.

They will still fail to realize that these are patterns of human behavior, and not entirely the product of legislation, or unfairness, etc.,and thus, are unavoidable.

The long version is great too.

I cant stand him, the news outlets are tired of his bullshit so now he is doing more extreme shit to get back on tv. Ballsy as hell of him to be down there but this is also the guy that said our currency was following the way of the Zimbabwe currency.

He predicted everything but his clients lost 62% in the crash.

I did enjoy him making most of them look like tards.

I'm not econ or finance major, but I find it hard to believe he and the 1% actually pay 35% tax.

The U.S.'s GDP is $14.12 trillion dollars and 80% of that is $11.29 because according to wikipedia "10% of American's posses 80% of the US' wealth." So 35% tax on that $11.29 trillion dollars is 3.95 trillion.

I know GDP is not a direct correlation to how much a country makes and etc etc etc and that there are loop holes and corp. tax breaks and wikipedia isnt reliable, but the point is if those corporations or people with the moneys actually did pay 35% of what they make, there would be more money in the budget to squander.

Anyway, I believe you should keep what you make, but its unfornate that these corporations/people dont play fair and buy our government so they can make even more money while fucking the consumers in the ass for all their worth.

Anyway, I believe you should keep what you make, but its unfornate that these corporations/people dont play fair and buy our government so they can make even more money while fucking the consumers in the ass for all their worth.

Since you said "fucking the consumers in the ass" and not "raping" the consumers in the ass, I feel it is important to note that you are the one bending over and spreading your ass-cheeks. Hell you probably put a bottle of KY on the table next to you just to make the whole thing easier...

whatever floats your boat, I ain't here to judge. Some people enjoy getting ass raped by companies, just ask your local mac genius.

whatever floats your boat, I ain't here to judge. Some people enjoy getting ass raped by companies, just ask your local mac genius.
I was just making the point that we vote for all these products and the behavior of these companies when we buy their shit. If people really don't like it, stop buying it. Then it will go away.

McDonald's food tastes delicious but I disagree with their principles and practices, so I refuse to eat there. Will enough people do the same to make a dent in their business? Probably not, and that is part of the problem.

It's damn near impossible to get a majority constituency on the same page. That is why OWS will not accomplish anything real. They aren't a majority so their votes don't count. If the entire city of New York turned up to beat down the doors of the NYSE and hang the traders and executives, I think you might see some change effected. It would make for a much different news story.

I'm not econ or finance major, but I find it hard to believe he and the 1% actually pay 35% tax.
If your AGI is 397k+ you pay 35%

Where a lot of people are paying less tax is on long term capital gains and dividends which is only 15%

I was just making the point that we vote for all these products and the behavior of these companies when we buy their shit. If people really don't like it, stop buying it. Then it will go away.

unfortunately, some companies have such a death grip on the market that it will be extremely difficult to get rid. also, they have gained access to our subconsciousness and so companies like mcdonald's cant be bad.

and you dont know me, so dont group me with the cattle. i research what i buy.

If your AGI is 397k+ you pay 35%

Where a lot of people are paying less tax is on long term capital gains and dividends which is only 15%

hmm thats interesting. i wonder how much tax that ex-HP idiot has to pay when he turned that company upside down and got a double digit million dollar payout.

Back