Wall street protests

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Might as well sing sweet home Alabama on an airplane......

I find nothing on google about the subsidies ending

whoa, wait, wait a damn minute.

you mean to tell me that there is somebody collecting money on this?
somebody is profiting and not contributing?

that people are losing interest and leaving?

this makes no sense, none at all.
i thought they believed in it.
and everybody should be getting an equal cut of the pie, no matter how small.

/sarcasm.
Just stupid.
these people thought they were going to make a difference. lol.
all it is, is a money making ploy. somebody just made 500k. and all they had to do was go to starbucks and rally the troops.

all while they just killed the profits of the small local owned businesses around that park.:disgust1::facepalm:

My hats off to them for accomplishing nothing, hurting the small businesses and helping the corporations.
bravo, just bravo... :clapping:

its only a matter of time before gunshots are fired for real.
Rubber bullets would be first.

It's one thing to occupy a park with your shanty town. It's a whole different thing to stand in the middle of the street and throw shit at cops.

The comments on that video got me fuming. Talking shit about the cops. Think about it from their perspective. They want you to stay there. And they'll bank over 100k this year with overtime. They just want you to remain peaceful and stop disrupting the normal business that happens in that area. They might have enjoyed you running in terror over a little tear gas, but you brought it on yourself.

There's no jobs because we Americans have literally shopped our way out of them.

foriegn cars
imported clothes
imported electronics
imported ftuits and veggies
and everything else

all we have here is corn. And without government subsidizes, that's not even profitable venture.

You, your mom, your sister, and your grandparents have all shopped us out of these things. ChinaMart is the only place to shop in 80% of towns under 5,000 people, and it's 100 miles away at that.

The little guy can't make it any more.

And it's your own fault. You wanted to save 8 cents on that item and $5 on that one. And in due time, you shopped away your future job, one ding of the register at a time.

So, ummm, how's that 2010 Hyundai Genesis doing? Or the BMW you had before that, or the Del Slow you rocked in the Flag Day era?

You are forgetting the 240 he had for like 3 weeks, and the STI. He did to his credit have or still has a dodge truck.

lol I dont think he was not including himself in that.

There's no jobs because we Americans have literally shopped our way out of them.

foriegn cars
imported clothes
imported electronics
imported ftuits and veggies
and everything else

all we have here is corn. And without government subsidizes, that's not even profitable venture.

You, your mom, your sister, and your grandparents have all shopped us out of these things. ChinaMart is the only place to shop in 80% of towns under 5,000 people, and it's 100 miles away at that.

The little guy can't make it any more.

And it's your own fault. You wanted to save 8 cents on that item and $5 on that one. And in due time, you shopped away your future job, one ding of the register at a time.

Foreign cars - a lot of these companies have multiple plants here and some models are even entirely R&D'ed in the US?

Imported clothes & produce - I sure the hell dont want to be making Nike's for $20/day or picking Strawberries at $0.90/lb as wages

Imported electronics - I dont know about you, but I will never buy a RCA or VIZIO set over a Samsung or Panasonic set.

As everyone mentioned it before, most American's are lazy and just want everything given to them at a cheap price because we think we deserve it.

Go into any major college and look in the classes, most kids that are doing math or science based major are foreign students or 1st or 2nd generation Americans.

We outsourced ourselves because we're lazy.

If someone that doesn't speak english "took your job," you are one stupid-mother-****er. -Chris Rock

You are forgetting the 240 he had for like 3 weeks, and the STI. He did to his credit have or still has a dodge truck.

lol I dont think he was not including himself in that.

B may be as patriotic as any of us here at hondaswap, but you cant knock him for purchasing what, at the time, was a superior product.

Back