well, here goes nothing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"designed to sell" FTW!!!

People buy houses for kitchens, bathrooms, and good taste.

nice color thats the color of my living room... except yours isnt in a college house so its fresher.

earth tones are the shit. dark greens, mixture of brown hues, some dark red will be nice.

Nice looks good.

20/hr is stupid cheap. Make sure she doesn't milk the cash cow though.

tell her you want to incorporate the "vibe" theme throughout the house and you have some particular paraphanelia you want to use...

what do you guys this of this bedroom set with those color walls?

MO1187_l.jpg

Looks like you have a wife with expensive taste.

it's actually really cheap.

bedframe/headboard, dresser, 2 end tables
under 1000 shipped, and in-home setup

Id rock it, that looks good. Just imagine your older lady friend sprawled out on it ready for you. That is how you should judge your choice.

it's actually really cheap.

bedframe/headboard, dresser, 2 end tables
under 1000 shipped, and in-home setup

Sounds like something I'd buy actually.

My queen bed/frame/box spring setup with 950 some dollars, so that's a damn good deal.

Mattress sets are fairly cheap, unless you get that memory foam stuff. But it's oh so worth it.

where is that set at?
Modus Furniture International Umbria Platform Series/NEVXXX - Umbria Platform Bedroom Set with Nevis Accessories - Modus Furniture International Umbria Platform Series/NEVXXX - Bedroom Furniture Direct. Free Shipping on Bedroom Furniture including Wo

Mattress sets are fairly cheap, unless you get that memory foam stuff. But it's oh so worth it.

:werd: Tempurpedic Deluxe (10") for moi :)

nothing's cheap for B anymore
he had a mattress thread
:ph34r:
b already spent something like $2000 on his tempurpedic.
:ph34r:

Back