well, here goes nothing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

room got the end of its 2nd coat today.

i started moving things back... still gotta order my bedroom set, and get curtains (that fold out wall thing is just there to block my windows while i dont have curtains up). the light in the corner is also temporary (its actually from my office.) new lighting coming as well, along with a bling bling bedspread/pillow set to match better than my walmart box in a bag shit i got on there now.

Attachments

• PICT0433.JPG
    PICT0433.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 80
  • PICT0434.JPG
    PICT0434.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 84
  • PICT0435.JPG
    PICT0435.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 83
  • PICT0436.JPG
    PICT0436.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 77
  • PICT0437.JPG
    PICT0437.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 82
  • PICT0438.JPG
    PICT0438.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 85
downstairs got started with cutting...

its a rust-y color. pretty cool looking i think. and, probably the last pic of the f'ed up wall :D

Attachments

• PICT0439.JPG
    PICT0439.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 82
  • PICT0440.JPG
    PICT0440.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 103
  • PICT0441.JPG
    PICT0441.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 98
That set looks stupid cheap.

Go Ikea, or go scarbough, scan design or bust. The inbetween sucks.

On that note, scarbough is the shit. I'm not sure how to spell it though. :)

The Del Sol-T
the Condo
the Album
the Website
the ///M3

face it dood, your not getting laid, just give it up, sheesh!

So you hired an interior decorator and all she's doing is painting your walls?
naw, thats just the first step. painting first. We're planning to go shopping this weekend to pick up decoratory things, pictures, frames, nick nacks, etc... I just don't have anything here at the moment to do anything with. Once we get the walls and whatnot together, we're going to decorate to match.

That set looks stupid cheap.

Go Ikea, or go scarbough, scan design or bust. The inbetween sucks.

On that note, scarbough is the shit. I'm not sure how to spell it though. :)

I really don't want to spend 5 grand on a bedroom set. I dunno, i might just splurge and hit up ethan allen.
the only Ikea here is an hour away, and I don't have a truck, and 90% of the shit they don't ship.... and the ones they do ship it costs like 100 bucks an item. That, and most their shit is not something i want...

The Del Sol-T
the Condo
the Album
the Website
the ///M3

face it dood, your not getting laid, just give it up, sheesh!

i'm not decorating my place to get laid.... i'm cleaning it up because i'm planning to sell it in the semi near future and get a house. And as it sits, my place doesn't stand out at all. With making it look nicer, i can probably get more money for it for a couple bucks of my time.

he got his 20/hr worth, she put his rug cockeyed

i put the rug like that long after she left. the paint was still wet when she left. i put the room back together a little bit and snapped some pics. thats all.

downstairs is all painted up...

Attachments

• PICT0444.JPG
    PICT0444.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 81
  • PICT0443.JPG
    PICT0443.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 95
  • PICT0442.JPG
    PICT0442.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 85
I like that color it looks really good.

welp, she's starting to come together :)

still has about a week left with me.

so far, i'm in it for 2 grand, including all the accessories, material, and labor.

I still need to put the majority of my living room back together, and i have some lights, a coffee table, and end tables on order to complete the living room.

Attachments

• PICT0458.JPG
    PICT0458.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 90
  • PICT0457.JPG
    PICT0457.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 87
  • PICT0456.JPG
    PICT0456.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 94
  • PICT0455.JPG
    PICT0455.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 78
  • PICT0454.JPG
    PICT0454.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 106
  • PICT0459.JPG
    PICT0459.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 95
  • PICT0460.JPG
    PICT0460.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT0461.JPG
    PICT0461.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 93
  • PICT0462.JPG
    PICT0462.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 79
  • PICT0463.JPG
    PICT0463.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 99
looking pretty good

why didn't you go with some classy car pictures instead of the boxy "art" pieces

thats kinda the 'extra' couch. the leather one is what i personally sit on 90% of the time. its not a bad view when you 'lay' on it with your feet aiming at the tv. i've been known to pass out there from time to time :p

car pics... no...

remeber, i'm designing to sell...
i'm out of here in novemeber or december (thats when my 2 year is up and can avoid capital gains :) )

Nice.

But just a tip, get rid of the popcorn ceiling.

Definately has a "Model House" appearance... Very bold colors for a for sale model. Most people want very light and modest colors when buying... Makes it easier to change if they want to...

Any Crown Moulding going up? Maybe that will help with the break in the colors.

Nice.

But just a tip, get rid of the popcorn ceiling.

I agree. i like 'knock-down' better. Unfotunatley that will ruin EVERYTHING B has worked for. He would have to move and cover everything insight. its just not worth it. Just paint it white and roll with it.:cool:

get rid of the popcorn ceiling.
i'd love to, but its simply too much work, and i'm sure the sheet rock is not even, so its going to look like shit.

the next guy can do it if they want.

Definately has a "Model House" appearance... Very bold colors for a for sale model. Most people want very light and modest colors when buying... Makes it easier to change if they want to...

plain is out. "earth tones" are in.

Any Crown Moulding going up? Maybe that will help with the break in the colors.

probably not. again way too much work. plus, around the stair well opening, it would just look retarded to just stop....

Earth tones are the shit, you're right.

My wakeboard is even brown and green.

Back