what are you listening to?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTF, it used to create a map and show almost every band in existence in relation to the bands you told it you liked. They must have made it lame recently. Sorry about that.

German Top 100 singles, the 17.10.2009 chart.

Atmosphere
Jedi mind tricks
biggie smalls- ready to die and life after death albums
Benefit
Apathy
Big L
Necro
anything from wu-tang and Gza's liquid swords album too..

and sometimes when the mood strikes I like to listen to old skool west coast songs from back in the day..

Well then hear of him...

Sounds exactly like all the other mass produced hip hop of the last 10 years. You have to look for the ones that stand out. Missy, snoop, etc. This guy is just one of hundreds singing the same shit in the same tone to the same beat.

ltodays hip hop is fucking garbage. i don't know how you guys listen to that shit.

:werd:

I haven't listened to any rap or hip hop stations in literally years. If I'm in one of my rare moods where I want to listen to rap I'll break out some old school stuff...

I'm in kinda the same boat as B though, getting tired of the stuff on my iPhone and I'm looking for new stuff but I just don't know where to look.

Talib kwali and mos definitely

Sounds exactly like all the other mass produced hip hop of the last 10 years. You have to look for the ones that stand out. Missy, snoop, etc. This guy is just one of hundreds singing the same shit in the same tone to the same beat.

That was an idiotic thing to say. He is by no means mainstream or shitty. And you cite Missy Elliot and Snoop? THEY are mass produced...and Missy Elliot sucks

Ya, I recommend trying to find his older stuff. It's very underground West Coast...The newer stuff is a little more mainstream I guess...

Slipknot(older stuff is better than new stuff)
As I lay dying (any album)
Disturbed
Korn (old shit)
System Of A Down(any album)
Serj Tankian (lead singer of SOAD)
Rage against the machine
Lamb of god

Back