What did you get on Black Friday?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HOLY SHIT! I might go get that for $149!!

I went to best buy at 6am... NEVER AGAIN... Got Kid Rock, Ludacris both for $7.99 each, bought NFSUnderGround, Tokyo Racer 3, and a Bass Fishing game, and bought the movie Anger management...

I MIGHT go to sears this afternoon and see what kind of sales are going on... But after going to Best buy and standing in line from 6:40 - 7:40, I'm not sure if I wanna risk it anymore... LOL..

went to walmart this morning... getting ready to call up and see if the accord engine for airjockie is ready to go... then its my customary 2 hour drive to his hizzouse.

i sold a copy of XP for a $150 profit to a n00b friend of my sister who deceided to delte explorer.exe from her ME machine. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 28 2003, 10:27 AM
i sold a copy of XP for a $150 profit to a n00b friend of my sister who deceided to delte explorer.exe from her ME machine. lol

nice :)

i ended up buying the 122 piece sears mechanics tool set for 79.99

I'm going to go buy the small 76 piece or whatever for 49.99.

I just need some tools of some kind to last me until new years area.

i think im gonna go get some subway, or maybe some chinese burffet, mmmmmm im so damn hungry lol, nah but we are going to best buy to check out some of the deals...

I walked into best buy, the check out line was not joking, all the way around the store, weiving in and out of ever isle. I saw that and left.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 28 2003, 01:32 PM
I walked into best buy, the check out line was not joking, all the way around the store, weiving in and out of ever isle. I saw that and left.

:werd: I am not going anywhere to buy shit today...

I'm so fucked. I gotta work today... :(

work does suck i did it eysterday for hours and have to do it today too for 6 hours, and to make it worse, i work at the one and only, big k

Back