What do you guys do???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who the fuck would buy a 4500 dollar tree, when you can go to the woods and pick one???

i work for my dad's painting buisness. i work with my 20 year old brother and 45 yr old uncle. we cuss and fight all day long... its great! then i come home and jump in the pool. i stay home on weekdays and go out on weekends.

weekdays = halo

weekends = beer

who the fuck would buy a 4500 dollar tree, when you can go to the woods and pick one???

its really hard to move a tree from flagstaff to phoenix. and twice as hard to find the right kind of tree. most of the trees that grow in the wild in arizona are pine and mesquite. we need shade trees down here.

I paint, subcontract mostly,indoor/outdoor/industrial/electrostatic......all of it.
I also make scented candles and do minor stuff at a local auto repair shop.

i work at keystone automotive as a salesperson. so i basically sit in a cubical all day and think about how my life just turned into office space only i get paid good and i deal with car parts

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 6 2003, 11:02 PM

i live in arizona. arizona is in the desert. do you really think we have woods here?

haha Keystone. next time i go to a place that sells car parts and that orders from Keystone, ima have them ask you for you Trinity

La_Pieuvre, talk to me on AIM. I want to know what your field of study involves. It sounds interesting, since right now I'm trying to decide what I want to do for a career. And automotive is at the bottom of the list unless it's test driving for Car and Driver

Gabe makes stickers and Jack is learning to fly planes, too. :woo:

I work at a bank, doing home loans, im the assistant (a.k.a slave) to the number one guy in the company. So i get paid really well, but i pretty much have to deal with alot of pissed off people who have no idea how rates work, and the company i work for is like "office space" right down to the stupid supplys.

Originally posted by brc80@Jul 15 2003, 07:06 PM
and the company i work for is like "office space" right down to the stupid supplys.

hardly anyone at my job has seen this movie so yesterday i brought up the idea of a company movie day and how we should set up a projector and the first movie we should watch would be office space. my boss laughed and said " ya know thats not a bad idea" so i have to go talk to the VP about it today.

lol nice

I AM office space. my boss, walks around drining coffee in ay pin stripe shirts and suspenders.

My manager is like one of the bobs... the skinny dude with the stache... lol

me, im the white boy jamming to damn it feels good to be a gangster on the way to work, see a black dude, and turn the radio down so i don't get shot :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 16 2003, 08:31 AM
lol nice

I AM office space. my boss, walks around drining coffee in ay pin stripe shirts and suspenders.

My manager is like one of the bobs... the skinny dude with the stache... lol

me, im the white boy jamming to damn it feels good to be a gangster on the way to work, see a black dude, and turn the radio down so i don't get shot :p

"ready to lick shots non-stop untill i see yo monkey ass drop. and let yo homies know who done it becous .. when .... it co... "

[locks the doors and turns music down]
[look away]
[black person passes, turn up radio]

" i got dis killah up inside a' me, i caint tolk to my motha so i tolk to ma diary"

my favorate part of that damn movie is when mister ah-na-namaki (whatever) is in the car, stops, and is like "got mother shiter i.. , damn you [punch punch punch]"

My brother makes decent money ($50 thou. a yr.) being a service manager at a dealership. He knows his shit though. I wanna take some classes at a technical school on automotives but I'm finishing up my senior year for X-ray technologist. ;)

Back