What is the riciest thing you've ever seen?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allmotord16rex

Ok, I was just curious to how bad things have gotten. What is the riciest thing you have seen on a car lately. A while back I saw a nice looking black S2000. As I admired it I noticed some yellow triangles on the fenders. I came up to examine it and what did I see, Ferrari emblems!!!! Plain as day, on both fenders. I was udderly disgusted that some idiot would put Ferrari emblems on an S2000. :ghey: I cant believe someone would do that. Give me some feedback on what youve seen.

I saw a silver S2000 with blue led windshield washer squirters and green tire flyers once. That was pretty gay. Other than that there was a GTR-SiR Oldsmobile Omega with VTEC TUNING and TRD Performance Parts. Also sponsored by APC of course with enough neon lights to make LAS VEGAS jealous. Damn, VATOZONE hooks it up!!!

GTR Stickers on everyhonda around here , neon lights on every car , i guess im used to it

Besides this...

s3ff30a31caa3f.jpg

or this...

s3fe9f1b283d70.jpg

nope haven't seen any. :)

There's a kid about three blocks from where I work with a Civic HB. He has a two foot tall wing, a set of three rims and one black kicker rim for color. And no, it's not just a spare, it's been there for months.

Originally posted by tab@Feb 6 2004, 01:00 AM
There's a kid about three blocks from where I work with a Civic HB. He has a two foot tall wing, a set of three rims and one black kicker rim for color. And no, it's not just a spare, it's been there for months.

Now that is about ghey

ok, I knew a guy he put his car with stickers like Speed Line and Speed Zone all over his car and for your info Speed Line and Speed ZOne are the performance places you go here, so he went and bought hole bunch of stickers from them, and put it on his Sivic, and also GTR SiR, brings tears to my eyes "classic".......

:)

theres this kid around here that drives a white ford probe, with the windows tinted but its the half mirror half black, has super street stickers on it, and street bike stickers and all these stickers thinking it adds 100hp per sticker but anyways.. this kid never leaves the road.. always driving around the town..he has no life..and one ugly and slow car...

lol i was driving down I-675 the other day when i see a black mustang"cobra R" pulling up one me.ok, the car looks decent from the front. then it gets closer, it has only a cobra R front bumper and lip, regular cobra wheels, GTR badging everywhere, red metal flake window tinting, type R badges, dual exhaust(was a V6!), altezzas, and to top it all off, the tallest Supra-style wing ive ever seen!!

i almost chased him down to get a picture but my camera was out of film!

i see gay shit all day long.

i can't count how many gay things i see. every time i look i go 'god damn that has to be the gayest thing i've seen ever' then i wait about 20 minutes as i drive... and i'm proven wrong again

cavaliers with aluminum wings, GT-R badges on mustangs, and 4 layers of vinyl on geo metros.

i should start carrying my camera.

i recently saw an accord wagon... with a body kit *primer blue color* lowered, on dubs... and fancy chrome crap.

Theres some mexicant who works at Mcdonald's a block away from my apartment, its a 93ish toyota camry with vinyl from bumper to bumper saying Alma De acreo or some shit. to top it off it has one of those mid-evil fiberglass wings

there is this guy who works at McDonald's near me that has a red probe, its not even a GT, but he has flame stickers on the front fenders, 15 inch white wheels, and to top it off this brass eagle statue on his hood up by the windshield wipers.

s3ffb03707ef56.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have seen this guy around town with a V6 '93 Mustang with 2 white stripes up the middle, nasty chrome wheels, stock height, and a supra style spoiler with mirror tint windows all around and a muffler tip. :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

ok i love this thread. i've got three majors ones.

an automatic orange caviler with a ghey ass body kit, chome 18's, an F15 wing, and mirror tint. i raced him one day a while back (when i had an auto d15b) and walked on him, it was classic. i talked to him a few weeks later and he was asking what i have done to my car and was like damn our cars fast. i was thinking :lol:

i 5th gen civic sedan w/ small flames and nascar style number 3 stickers on the front fenders, slammed like a mo fo, aluminum wing, altezzas, and a primer body kit.

this one wouldnt be as bad if the driver wasnt such a poser. a lavander eagle talon w/blitz body kit, and futuristic vinyl on the side with HKS and Greddy stickers (looks like it belongs in a mag.) but the worst part of it is the kit runs around school saying he runs 12's and has some bad ass turbo setup. well i talked to his best friend and he said its not turboed, and that one day the kid went to his friend and said, "i took my valve cover off yesterday and guess what i found under it? a turbo!" i about died when i heard that. :lol:

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Feb 6 2004, 03:41 PM
ok i love this thread. i've got three majors ones.

an automatic orange caviler with a ghey ass body kit, chome 18's, an F15 wing, and mirror tint. i raced him one day a while back (when i had an auto d15b) and walked on him, it was classic. i talked to him a few weeks later and he was asking what i have done to my car and was like damn our cars fast. i was thinking :lol:

i 5th gen civic sedan w/ small flames and nascar style number 3 stickers on the front fenders, slammed like a mo fo, aluminum wing, altezzas, and a primer body kit.

this one wouldnt be as bad if the driver wasnt such a poser. a lavander eagle talon w/blitz body kit, and futuristic vinyl on the side with HKS and Greddy stickers (looks like it belongs in a mag.) but the worst part of it is the kit runs around school saying he runs 12's and has some bad ass turbo setup. well i talked to his best friend and he said its not turboed, and that one day the kid went to his friend and said, "i took my valve cover off yesterday and guess what i found under it? a turbo!" i about died when i heard that. :lol:

that talon is gay. i hate the color, his exhaust, and the rims. the best part is i see his parents up at my work driving his car all the time.

hes supposed to race me when i get my car back, but lately hes been trying to get me to race some guy he knows that has a GSR CRX.

If he recognizes a GSR engine as well as he recognizes a turbo i have a feeling i'll be up against an automatic d15.

i've seen a DOHC VTEC eclipse sponsored by TRD, APC, and every goddamn sticker on the market. by now i'm guessing it's pushing 1986398 horsepower to the wheels judging by the # of stickers times 100 for every one. huge aliminum wing, 3 different kinds of wheels on at the same time, etc. etc. etc.

Back