What Is This Thing Doing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my girlfriends car, a 1990 accord automatic, has about 212,000 miles on it and lately has been acting up and im not sure why. when its put in reverse it shakes violently like literally u can barely grip the wheel, and recently it wouldnt start and when it did the ''sport'' dummy light was blinking and the battery, oil, and check engine light were also lit up. im stumped just looking to see if anyone knows whats going on with this thing i hav a 1991 accord and ive never seen it do anything like this. any help appreiciated thanx...

not to be a dick..but it might have somethin to do with the fact the car has 212k miles on it..wear and tear takes its toll on anything..even HONDAS..go to a mechanic and get it checked out..

I agree, that is a lot of fucking miles. I would be happier than a pig in shit if my ride did that.

Milan

haha....hmmmm.....my motor has about 198,000 miles on it.......still running strong.....

y0 right here

s3ec47675c5c1d.jpg

s3ec484cb3a98e.jpg

got the car for 1500 I'll be swapping pretty. I started my new job at pepsi and im making mad money from them. Im going to keep the stock da16a6 for when its time to smog. its a strong ass motor i ran 16.4 bone stock at 83mph. only prob i have i would stay is my clucth slips when i shift fast for racing but its no biggie. Check out some pics of the outside, the inside is just as clean.

s3ec3044fb98cf.jpg

s3ec30387186ae.jpg

i have 394,400 on mine and it still runs great. im the original owner. no rebuilds or engine work at all. slick 50 owns joo.
s3edc03797a12d.jpg

s3e47729179844.jpg

s3ed1b59e27132.jpg

thats the cleanest white rex i've seen and liked. SI sticker on the back, no sun roof, looks daul point injected.... why?(not hating though) cool...plus on keeping it stock!

cool thats explains it are you going to LACR on the july 18th I think, for the socal meet up? I'll be there. Its only ten mins away from me. so yeah sorry going off topic... going back on... :unsure:

the LACR meet is just too far from me. i work in mission viejo, so its over 100 miles away :( and its on a friday, the worst traffic day of the week. would be cool to meet everyone and check out everybody's rides and stuff, but its just too dam far.

Back