1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is This Thing Doing

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by hondaman16lx, Jun 1, 2003.

1. hondaman16lx

hondaman16lx Member

my girlfriends car, a 1990 accord automatic, has about 212,000 miles on it and lately has been acting up and im not sure why. when its put in reverse it shakes violently like literally u can barely grip the wheel, and recently it wouldnt start and when it did the ''sport'' dummy light was blinking and the battery, oil, and check engine light were also lit up. im stumped just looking to see if anyone knows whats going on with this thing i hav a 1991 accord and ive never seen it do anything like this. any help appreiciated thanx...

2. JrSiRb16A

JrSiRb16A Senior Member

not to be a dick..but it might have somethin to do with the fact the car has 212k miles on it..wear and tear takes its toll on anything..even HONDAS..go to a mechanic and get it checked out..

3. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

I agree, that is a lot of fucking miles. I would be happier than a pig in shit if my ride did that.

Milan

4. twotwo

twotwo Senior Member

haha....hmmmm.....my motor has about 198,000 miles on it.......still running strong.....

5. junhondasi

junhondasi Member

whos got the most or seen the most miles on an "H" motor?

6. SiCrxSi

SiCrxSi Member

y0 right here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

got the car for 1500 I'll be swapping pretty. I started my new job at pepsi and im making mad money from them. Im going to keep the stock da16a6 for when its time to smog. its a strong ass motor i ran 16.4 bone stock at 83mph. only prob i have i would stay is my clucth slips when i shift fast for racing but its no biggie. Check out some pics of the outside, the inside is just as clean.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

i have 394,400 on mine and it still runs great. im the original owner. no rebuilds or engine work at all. slick 50 owns joo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. SiCrxSi

SiCrxSi Member

thats the cleanest white rex i've seen and liked. SI sticker on the back, no sun roof, looks daul point injected.... why?(not hating though) cool...plus on keeping it stock!

9. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

thanks! yea, its a dx. the si sticker is rice. i make stickers at work, so i made one :)

10. SiCrxSi

SiCrxSi Member

cool thats explains it are you going to LACR on the july 18th I think, for the socal meet up? I'll be there. Its only ten mins away from me. so yeah sorry going off topic... going back on... :unsure:

11. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

the LACR meet is just too far from me. i work in mission viejo, so its over 100 miles away :( and its on a friday, the worst traffic day of the week. would be cool to meet everyone and check out everybody's rides and stuff, but its just too dam far.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted