What rims are you on? post pics!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

make up your fucking mind. can you fit anything smaller than 18s or not?

Calm down there cowboy! As of this moment NO!! That was a typo! I meant to say since I "cant" fit 15s. No need to be rude about it...

you should post yours first.

and for the record, no - i rock some old school 14s :D

IMG00013.jpg

15" GSR BLADES FOR ME!!:D

17" Motegi Ro_Ja's wrapped in 215-45 Kumho Ecsta's. The rotors are ricey, but I like them so whatever. ^_^ Also havent lowered it any yet.

rim1.jpg

1-2.jpg

A set of 4 rims that we tried on my Civic and my moms Accord. I hated them on my civic but they fit the accord nicely.

Attachments

• 100_1425.jpg
    100_1425.jpg
    988.1 KB · Views: 336
  • 100_1426.jpg
    100_1426.jpg
    795.3 KB · Views: 297
I like those. A lot. Looks decent on your Civic.
I agree, but what I don't like about them is that they rubbed against the wheel wells, made my spedometer slower then I am going and they're heavier than the stock 14' steelies, which I put back on.:)

Attachments

• 100_1364.jpg
    100_1364.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 327
I thought people were done with the big wheels on a honda when bodykits, neon underglow lights, shaved door handles and 3 ft. tall wings went out of style....

Dude, body kits and neon underglow will always be cool. Not that I'd spend my cash on that.
Oh, and phone dials for my 1st gen crx. kina looks like butterfly

Last edited:
I thought people were done with the big wheels on a honda when bodykits, neon underglow lights, shaved door handles and 3 ft. tall wings went out of style....

Dude, body kits and neon underglow will always be cool. Not that I'd spend my cash on that.
Oh, and phone dials for my 1st gen crx. sry no pic up yet.

I guess that's your opinion, but body kits and neon underglow kits were never, ever cool to me... I guess growing up around muscle cars, I got more into making power than putting non-functional items, such body kits, neon lights, 3 ft. wings on front wheel drive cars, clear taillights, etc......

To each his own though....

I guess that's your opinion, but body kits and neon underglow kits were never, ever cool to me... I guess growing up around muscle cars, I got more into making power than putting non-functional items, such body kits, neon lights, 3 ft. wings on front wheel drive cars, clear taillights, etc......

To each his own though....

I think any body into making power shares your view.

Back