what should i run???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bmcracing

Hi,
I am the proud owner of a 1993 Honda Civic Ex, with a 1998 Acura Integra Gsr Egine in my beatiful engine bay. I also have just recently aquired a zex nitrous oxcide kit for it and am using the 55 shot jets. I was just wondering what yall think i should run in the 1/4mile <i have the usual bolt ons, intake, 2 1/2in exhaust, unorthadox underdrive pullies, no ac> my rims and tires are 17/7's 205/40/17 Ventus H2's i am currently runing 15.5 without the n02... do yall think i will be in the low 14's? or high 13's?? also what extra should i get so i can run my 75 shot jets??? thx g2g later

take it to the track and find out for yourself many things contribute to what the car will run as far as what you need to do i dont know for sure i am not a no2 person

yeah like stated above, your answer really depends on you taking it out there and running it. Your 15.5 time should be a little faster with a EX GSR...get small wheels for the track.

I say you should hit mid to low 14's

you will probly run somewhere between 7.825 and 23.716

Originally posted by bmcracing@Sep 13 2003, 12:23 AM
Hi,
I am the proud owner of a 1993 Honda Civic Ex, with a 1998 Acura Integra Gsr Egine in my beatiful engine bay. I also have just recently aquired a zex nitrous oxcide kit for it and am using the 55 shot jets. I was just wondering what yall think i should run in the 1/4mile <i have the usual bolt ons, intake, 2 1/2in exhaust, unorthadox underdrive pullies, no ac> my rims and tires are 17/7's 205/40/17 Ventus H2's i am currently runing 15.5 without the n02... do yall think i will be in the low 14's? or high 13's?? also what extra should i get so i can run my 75 shot jets??? thx g2g later

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO THE KITTAHS....

s3f63b61881672.jpg

FOR THE 99 MILLIONth TIME, THERE ARE TOO MANY FACTORS AND VARIABLES TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR CAR WILL RUN ACCORDING TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE GUESSTIMATING IN THEIR REPLIES. THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS TAKE YOUR CAR TO THE TRACK AND RUN IT. I WANT THE 2 MINUTES IT TOOK TO FIND THIS PIC, PHOTOSHOP IT, AND UPLOAD IT ONLINE. (if i had cable, then you would only owe me 10 seconds...)

dang tony that some visual shit...

<---have a cat at home...damn pussy... :ph34r:

Back