What the hell should I do?

Which should i pick?

• Swap the motor and sell the hatch to buy a 240 and swap a SR20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo the hat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BLT with fries?

but seriously- C-dog, swap the gsr in, drive it for a while, keep for for a daily. having two cars owns.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 6 2004, 04:29 PM
BLT with fries?

but seriously- C-dog, swap the gsr in, drive it for a while, keep for for a daily. having two cars owns.

LOL the mods are mellow today! And I agree with B on the swap, my first reply actually indicated that, I guess that I was being too subtle in my wording. :eek:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 6 2004, 04:04 PM
IDB BTL.

BTW, I think that Ji is itching to be a mod again... just from reading some of his recent posts. B)

Ji for mod... Ji for mod! </roaring crowds>

:lol:

yeah, i'm leaning towards finishing this gsr this weekend and then picked up a 240 sometime this summer- i'll keep the gsr hatch for a daily and then work on the 240 and make it into a fire breathing Sr20 powered monster :)

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 6 2004, 11:23 AM
no I don't think so. I had a friend who had the SE model 200sx and another friend who had the SE-R and I know the SE-R came with the SR20DE but I'm not sure what the SE model came with but it wasn't an SR20DE. My friend with the SE-R wanted to turbo his SR20DE and my friend with the SE almost had an SR20DET swap in his car. I say almost because the shop kept lagging and saying the only thing they needed were flywheel bolts. They said they tried flywheel bolts from every nissan and every infinite and still couldn't find any that would fit.

the base model and the SE model B14 sentra came with the anemic GA16DE. i think it was rated at about 110hp. it sucked, the B13 SE-R, B14 SE-R, G20, and NX2000 were the only US cars to recieve the SR.

Back