what would be good to use???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b303monster

"wanted streets"
i am getting close to dyno'n my car and i was wondering what would be a good program to go with for a n/a model and if i might have to change ecu's. would prefer to keep the ecu i have.
modifications if needed:
b18c head:
omni valve train
blox cams
ported polished
aem gears
b18c1 block
bored .20
m.i.d. sleeve
je-pistons/rods
hot tanked
exc.
skunk 2 intake mani.
aem fuel rail/regulator
walbro 225 pump
itr 310 injectors
solid hasport mounts
short ram intake cheapy
4-1 header 3inch strait piped threw
all ran on obd2a on p72 ecu.

Obd2a>obd1 conversion harness with a chipped obd1 ecu, and a map made specifically for your setup would yield the best results out of any ecu out there.

also, that exhaust is obnoxiously large for what youve got going on, 2 1/2 or maybe even 2 1/4 would have sufficed and still retained some low - mid range

sorry for the late response double shifts at work suck... but I would like to stick with my ecu. an what is the difference between chrome and a obd1 chip? and the exhaust was from my old car just ghetto on till I get my check and get another custom made and I was going to bring it to a 21/4.

im sure you would like to keep your ecu, its just not feasible with the mods you have there.

CROME is a program used to create a custom map, which gets burned onto a chip that gets put inside your ecu. obd1 ecu's are chippable, obd2 ecu's are not as easy to chip, and im not even sure if they are compatible with the programs out there. just do an obd1 conversion and get it chipped and tuned.

Back