Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 94 Mazda Rx7 TT -- Stock

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 95 Nissan 300zx TT -- Stock

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 1993 Honda Civic Eg Hatch w/ k20 swap

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and then there is chris foresberg with his v8 350z....i wonder why he hasnt been in the top 5 recently.

because the japanese drivers are getting better at the u.s. style of drifting.

wow, whats so wrong with the 2jz 240? lol
because its a hard swap, I'm around the car scene and I've only heard of that swap less then a handfull of times .. reason being people build a supra for drifting and realize that supra's power to weight distribution sucks.. so they just swap the motor in a 240..
s13 or s14 w/ rb 25 or rb26 swap > any nissan with a toyota motor.. stick with the same manufacture

none oof the above i would get an old datsun 240 260 or a 280z and put a rb26dett with a gts-t tranny to keep it rwd and tune it and have a nice car very powerful.

2001 Honda Prelude

I DRIVE A PRELUDE. With the other choices it just falls short. Its got potential, but so do some of the others.

2002 Acura RSX Type S

Apparently loses to a chipped prelude (even when the drivers are switched). Its a nice little car, but i dont like the styling and the aftermarket hasnt quite caught it YET.

s13/s14 240sx w/ 2jz swap

HEAVY ass engine in a car with a lot of potential. Its just not practical.

94 Mazda Rx7 TT

EXCELLENT choice if you understand how a rotary works and you have some cash for a project car. Its a cracker jack box of a car though, so if you are tall its not for you.

95 Nissan 300zx

CAR IS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO WORK ON. Super Expensive upgrades. Oil starvation is a bitch. and its not fun to drive (my personal opinion)

1993 Honda Civic Eg Hatch w/ k20 swap

(my choice) The k20 makes great power, the EG is a good chasis for almost any kind of racing (road or drag). With just slight upgrades to the engine, this is a crazy car and has LOADS of potential.

I took a little from everyone's posts just to give a fair rep on what opinions were given and why. If he would have put a 350z in there or maybe a wrx the results might have been different.

s13/s14 240sx w/ 2jz swap

HEAVY ass engine in a car with a lot of potential. Its just not practical.
weighs just as much, maybe a tad more, than a rb... go figure :p

but once again the choices have changed... ^_^ ... well more choices have been added recently, that was more along the lines of what modded car would you awnna drive.. not really comparing to stock cars. as for the k20, i have the funds, just i dunno if i wanna be driving a little loud hatch for the next 3, 4, or 5 years....

Back