whats with spoilers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill get my extra 300 hp for cheap with my autozone cai and my wal-mart rims.... you spend your money im getting rollback prices ;)

I was thinkin about putting my turbo in my back seat so i can say i put my turbo in my car. I bet you with all that weight in the back I can get it to drift hard core around all the newbs with $150,000 upgraded vipers. that shows how punk I am. LOLOLOLOLZZZZZRRR

ill get my extra 300 hp for cheap with my autozone cai and my wal-mart rims.... you spend your money im getting rollback prices ;)

F**k rims.... Plastik Spinnars 4or LyFe!!!! :D:D:D

So while im rolling back prices my hubcaps keep rolling froward! FTW!!

well, i figured i could just go over and borrow my girlfriends dads NSX and have a great time w/o the 200 whp bonus.

its wicked cool. you all really should see this. its blue and all stock except for aftermarket exaust. and he bought it with only 4000 miles on it...

wicked.

nsx_blu_still_rt.jpg

I've got drove around in one for 10 minutes once, wicked car. The one I was in had more than 300whp.:)

Attachments

• 100_1839.JPG
    100_1839.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 259
  • 100_1838.JPG
    100_1838.JPG
    891.5 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
well, i figured i could just go over and borrow my girlfriends dads NSX and have a great time w/o the 200 whp bonus.

its wicked cool. you all really should see this. its blue and all stock except for aftermarket exaust. and he bought it with only 4000 miles on it...

wicked.

:bs:

and your pic.. hmm.. first one here, from Edmunds
acura nsx - Google Image Search

For once Im gunna give an intardnet forum dweller the benefit of the doubt. I think he was just using that pic as an example lol.

For once Im gunna give an intardnet forum dweller the benefit of the doubt. I think he was just using that pic as an example lol.
exactly. i was using it as a reference for the color, but if you want me to go take a picture of it i gladly will. he keeps it on a lift in his garage right next to his two motorcycles.

exactly. i was using it as a reference for the color, but if you want me to go take a picture of it i gladly will. he keeps it on a lift in his garage right next to his two motorcycles.
post the pic with an "i love hondaswap" sign too.

The only sticker that actually adds horsepower is the old school STP sticker, dyno proven 5whp gain.

I love the window decal lol

I feel the exact opposite on the decal. I don't mind the look of the car or the rims at all. Not my style, but it looks to be well-executed at least. The sticker ruins it for me though. It just screams "HEY!! HEY LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!! HEY YOU'RE NOT LOOKING!!!!!!!11", as if the giant rims don't already accomplish that. In the same vein, I hate the little wheel size badges that people put on their cars too. Yes, your dubs are big, we get it... :shrug2:

In the same vein, I hate the little wheel size badges that people put on their cars too. Yes, your dubs are big, we get it... :shrug2:

Lol I hate em too, but for a different reason. In my area there are a few super nice, fully loaded, very expensive Escalades with wheels that equal the value of my car, then on the back theyve got some cheap ass 2 dollar Wal-Mart "DUB" badge. Nothin ruins the class and style of an Escalade quicker than a "DUB" badge.

I feel the exact opposite on the decal. I don't mind the look of the car or the rims at all. Not my style, but it looks to be well-executed at least. The sticker ruins it for me though. It just screams "HEY!! HEY LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!! HEY YOU'RE NOT LOOKING!!!!!!!11", as if the giant rims don't already accomplish that. In the same vein, I hate the little wheel size badges that people put on their cars too. Yes, your dubs are big, we get it... :shrug2:

no i just thought it ws funny "24's BITCH" think of all the kids that are like mommy whats 24's bitch mean? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back