Whats your Drink of choice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

becks
st. pauly girl
heineken
sierra nevada pale ale
newcastle
guiness
anchor steam
sudwerk hefeweizen

and thats all i can think of right now :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 21 2004, 11:43 PM
"pussy" drinks: screwdrivers, long islands, jungle juice, parrot bay straight, malibu straight, vodka straight.
[post=406054]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you serious? Have you ever actually drank vodka straight? That's anything but pussy. That's some hardcore shit. Also, you've probably never had a well-mixed Long Island. Those fuckers knock you straight on your ass when done right.

As for beers, you all need to come out here to Colorado to the Land of Microbrews. There are so many good beers to choose from it's ridiculous. And, I know I'll get flamed for this, but I love anything by the Stone Brewing Companyout of coughCaliforniacough. By far some of the best beer I've ever had. The Arrogant Bastard knocks you on your ass, and the Double Bastard kicks your ass after it's knocked you out. Besides, how can you go wrong with a company who's motto is "Fizzy Yellow Beer Is For Wussies". :lol: :bo:

my favorite beer is def. corona by far
cheap beer = coors light
i also enjoy molson canadian and moosehead thanks to a two week fishing trip to canada where the water was undrinkable and all we had was canadian beer :)

I'm not much of a mixed drink guy, but as far as bitch mixed drinks go i enoy margaritas and bloody mary's- nothing is better with a good omlette than a ice cold bloody mary with lots of horseradish :)

:withstupid: (what B16 said)

Brooklyn Brand IPA
Harpoon Munich Dark

as for mixed drink I like a gratefuldead
(almost a long island but no coke to water it down, all alcohol)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 22 2004, 01:25 PM
Are you serious? Have you ever actually drank vodka straight? That's anything but pussy. That's some hardcore shit. Also, you've probably never had a well-mixed Long Island. Those fuckers knock you straight on your ass when done right.
[post=406174]Quoted post[/post]​

yea ive drank vodka straight. i know its hard stuff i just put it in the "pussy" list cause it was liquor. bad grouping i guess. but yea the long islands ive had were watered down like whoa. damn cheap college bars, but hey whatever's free and whatever gets you wasted :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 22 2004, 10:50 AM
yea ive drank vodka straight. i know its hard stuff i just put it in the "pussy" list cause it was liquor. bad grouping i guess. but yea the long islands ive had were watered down like whoa. damn cheap college bars, but hey whatever's free and whatever gets you wasted :)
[post=406182]Quoted post[/post]​

Some of the bars around here do them quite well. Although, I have to say that one of the best Long Islands I've ever had was mixed by Eric's (lsvtec) uncle. We had just come off of a 10-hour road trip down to New Mexico, and the jerk handed us a couple of Long Islands to celebrate our journey. THAT was mind-blowing. :)

Ulcerative Colitis > me
can't drink anymore....

...But when I was able to, it was always "Olde E only, unless its fee." You can't go wrong w/ a 40oz of Olde E. If your'e gonna drink might as well get f*d up right.

Both Sierra Nevada && Brooklyn Brewery IPAs are really good.

Mixed drink:
Gin and Tonic, with 2 extra lime wedges
Or a Blame Canada (Rasberry Stoli with Cranberry juice)

Beer:
Fat Tire
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Achor Steam
Firestone
English Ales Pale Ale (Marina, Ca. baby! I love having a Brewery 3 blocks from house :) )

not much of a beer person, though i did try guiness and can honestly say, i cant imagine bottled shit tasting any worse. All thats left for me are "girly drinks" and ive grown fond of zombies, long island iced teas, and grasshoppers. I just turned 21 last july so im still experimenting.

good old fashion Bud..nothing fancy

St. Ides (sp) when im broke

any of you drink so much of something and get alchy poisen or close to it, that when ever u just smell it makes u sick? thats how i am with my good friend Jose Cuervo(sp?). jose straight up will fuckin rock you, or me atleast.but i have no problem w/ anything else.

god, I love stella artois. when I was in france, that's all we drank. the only problem is that I can't get it here...

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Oct 23 2004, 01:47 AM
Heineken and Guiness are my beers of choice...liquor on the other hand....vodka and my new drink of choice Absinthe :D
[post=406405]Quoted post[/post]​

how the hell are you getting Absinthe, as it's illegal in the states ??
I'd be interested in importing some for my personal enjoyment if your not from the US

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Oct 23 2004, 01:03 AM-->
importjdmcivic
@Oct 23 2004, 01:47 AM
Heineken and Guiness are my beers of choice...liquor on the other hand....vodka and my new drink of choice Absinthe :D
[post=406405]Quoted post[/post]​

how the hell are you getting Absinthe, as it's illegal in the states ??
I'd be interested in importing some for my personal enjoyment if your not from the US
[post=406411]Quoted post[/post]​

My best friend is Polish...and whenever he or his relatives visit the family still in Poland he/they come back with 6 or so bottles :D ...illegal, yes....worth it, yes...

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 23 2004, 01:20 PM
why is it illegal?
[post=406523]Quoted post[/post]​

It has essence of womwood in it...wormwood is poisonous...but taken in small amounts, it is a hallucinogen...the chemical in it is called thujone or something...and it makes you have an "out of body experience" so to say.....the first time i drank it i had 4 shots striaght on an empty stomach, and after about 20 minutes my hands went numb and my lips were tingly and light followed itself when i would look at a light....lol, it rocked

my beer is corona

And anyone that votes for KERRY is a FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :axe: :axe: :bash: :bash:

I dont drink beer.

Can I post my favorite mixed drink? Ok, well that would have to be... Jack and Coke or 7 & 7.

Back