What's your favorite restaurant?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There's this steak house around the Houston area that was awesome...Saltgrass. I liked their food so much I actually got a job there so I could get a discount and eat it every day...

Not to mention all the hot bitches in Texas...They sure know how to grow em down there...

McGuire's Irish Pub & Brewery in Destin, FL

They have awesome food, 15 cent soup, 100.00 dollar burgers, and they make their own beer, w00t! Totally worth the hour drive every other weekend.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ocean City MD - a place on the boardwalk called Brass Balls.

Most excellent burgers and some damn good drinks to go with it.

Also, Bull on the Beach, if you're looking for steaks or ridiculously good ribs.
brass balls is good food... but bull on the beach sucks. It is the same pit beef i can make on my george foreman grill.

DOMO in downtown Denver. Voted 5th best Japanese restaraunt in the U.S. by some magazine. Voted best in decor. And the food....MMMMM! The owner of the restaraunt also established the Aikido school in the back. It's way traditional style. This little "hole in the wall" restaraunt on the outside, but when you walk in, it looks like you just stepped into Japan. They have a real nice garden with seating out back too. The Aikido sensei is the head chef. And some of the live-in students cook too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There's this Japaese grill and sushi joint called Hibachi around here. I love that place. It's where they do all the fancy shit while cooking your food like twirling and flipping their utensils. It's not the BEST food, but for the price, I love it.

mmmhmm...DOMO. I love that place. I don't think i've ever had something that I didn't like. Plus the Sapporo is cheaper than if I get it at Old Chicago.

Hall's Triangle Park, or Ziffles Rib Bar for the Ft Wayne win. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Ocean City MD - a place on the boardwalk called Brass Balls.

Most excellent burgers and some damn good drinks to go with it.

Also, Bull on the Beach, if you're looking for steaks or ridiculously good ribs.
brass balls is good food... but bull on the beach sucks. It is the same pit beef i can make on my george foreman grill.

I didnt see the post about brass balls or bull on the beach, either one of those is no one near great VS some of the other places in OC.

Check out http://www.ocmdhotels.com/reflections/
not as good as fagers island but its a close 2nd.

Back