what's your IQ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congratulations, b!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Congratulations, joe!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

In real terms i am not a douschebag :thankyou2:

I always get this site as a pop up but i never clicked on it. How true do you think it is though?

i dont think its all that accurate; an IQ test needs to be timed, this one isnt. an overall time, and how long it takes to answer each question. and each question is graded differently, on levels of difficulty.

the questions on this one were pretty decent, but i dont think its all to accurate. i took one during school last semester from burkley, or berkley, and it was timed and the whole 9 yards..i got a 156. i got like a 120 on this one

that one was probably consisted of like 203948230498 questions though. the more questions, the more accurate.

from my previous experience with IQ tests, that one was a breeze.

Originally posted by lowandslow@Aug 1 2004, 08:00 PM
i dont think its all that accurate; an IQ test needs to be timed, this one isnt. an overall time, and how long it takes to answer each question. and each question is graded differently, on levels of difficulty.

the questions on this one were pretty decent, but i dont think its all to accurate. i took one during school last semester from burkley, or berkley, and it was timed and the whole 9 yards..i got a 156. i got like a 120 on this one
[post=371197]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

The test needs to be timed.

The last time I took the Tickle test, I scored 144... the last time I took a real timed IQ test, I scored 167.

Congratulations, Rassan!
Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

i disagree, never thought of my self as creative or too expressive.

i scored a 132ish last time on that test.. no idea what my score would be on an actual test..

I unno how far off that test is.. not going to take it..but on a real on that we took back in high school I got a 158... good enough for me..

133... and I'm definitely not a precision processor... I hate precision... and processing.

uhh i got score of 144 twice and thats far from accurate....There's no way i have an IQ of 144 and i sure as hell know my girlfriend doesn't have an IQ of 137...If the average IQ of a person is between 85 on the low average and 115 on a higher average and everyone on this bored is over 120....that says something abou the test..i am willing to bet thats if MOST of us took a psychological IQ or a Medical IQ would scored 100 or below, maybe a few about 100....130-144 means your gifted which is the nest step of being a genius...

On a professionally-administered test I scored a 124...

Back