Where did all the tech stickies go?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get it from his mouth, but i dont know if its a touchy subject, so i just opted to ask here.

nope, no turbo on yet. i have everything needed to put it on, except a dp. Ji and i are suppose to do it when i get back from my xmas break. Im using an fmu right now, cuz its what i have, maybe during the summer id run the hack or run uberdata (does matt do that?)

Ah... I understand. When I was hanging out with Ji, there were subjects that I wouldn't bring up and just wait for him to instead.

From what I've seen firsthand, Matt is an awesome tuner. Read his thread in the kill section bout the 96 EX coupe besting a new STi. He uses the Crome program which is more powerful than Uberdata, it's more like the Hondata system. He is very active on the pgmfi.com board and it seems like everyday, one of the guys over there is writing code and adding to its capabilities. As my Si and GSR are pretty much stock, Matt's only reprogrammed my cars' ECUs' to run smoother fuel maps. He tests his customer's ECU's on my cars and he does fun stuff like full throttle launch programs and can turn the check engine light into a shift light set for any RPM's you want. He removed the speed limiter from another car's ECU last week.

well for the record, he hasn't blocked me on AIM

Ji is alive and well, and i can't say i really miss the fucker because, well we shoot the shit every other night on AIM

It's always a shame to lose someone so knowledgable. :(

Never having had a problem with Loco myself, I kinda feel like an outside observer on this one. I must say though, on more than one occasion I have laughed my fucking ass of at stuff he types to newbies. Loco seems like a cool enough guy, he just blows up every so often at shit that could just be shrugged off. I will say though that Brian does a very good job of staying neutral and not taking sides or playing favorites. Oh well, life goes on, hondaswap will continue, members will come and go, and Loco will be remembered.....

Same here. I respect his knowledge.

"He lives his life a quarter mile at a time." :slap:

j/k

Some of the smartest people you will find in history are the most arrogant, eccentric, and stubborn.

Originally posted by tab@Dec 7 2004, 04:24 PM
Some of the smartest people you will find in history are the most arrogant, eccentric, and stubborn.
[post=427839]Quoted post[/post]​

That's true, but there are also brilliant people out there that are very nice. And respect is earned, not taken. And Ji putting down those less smart than he in public didn't make him out to be any more intelligent either. Ji is bright, but remember his automotive knowledge is also as a result of his schooling both at an auto tech school and also an aviation tech place. Anyone that wants to go to a tech school will have the same skills as Ji. As to his brilliance, well so far, none of his own projects are finished yet. Impress me with the finished product, that is the true measure of success.... not all the big talk and pics of parts and the buildup.

ok martine, we honestly don't need you to downplay everything nice that we say about Ji

we're all very well aware that you don't enjoy him anymore- Please let sleeping dogs lie

i never had a problem with ji he wanted me to go out to vt and vist you all on rt 17 but my dizzy went out and a few other things poped up

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Dec 7 2004, 08:07 PM
ok martine, we honestly don't need you to downplay everything nice that we say about Ji

we're all very well aware that you don't enjoy him anymore- Please let sleeping dogs lie
[post=427988]Quoted post[/post]​

fer shizzle. i like you martine, but you gotta just stop. youve been like a hawk on every thread about ji.. <_<

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 7 2004, 07:07 PM
Honestly, even though he did have some really good tech articles, I'm not sad in the slightest to see him go. In my book, it doesn't matter how good you are at what you do if you're a complete asshole.
[post=428018]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

94redsigal, why are you so hard up on ji/ loco honkey? how do you gain from acting like his mom all the time? i dont post much because everyone humps my leg but i watch and i see you on him more than anyone else. why? it seems like you enjoy busting his balls and are trying to ruin him worse than hes ruined himself. like this post, you post up this whole huge book like its your job to inform everyone how bad he is. yes hes an asshole but hes gone now so why do you keep talking all this shit, true or not?

Bwhahahha lmmfao KuteGirlie69, hmm wonder who it is. HS would be better without the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back