where is the best place to buy a body kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
one mis read and someone might get mad or take it wrong

It's partly that I was kinda proud to tell people that I was a part of a rice-free site. There aren't too many of them around. At least we have a separate forum, but I still don't think it belongs here.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 7 2003, 11:17 PM
It's partly that I was kinda proud to tell people that I was a part of a rice-free site. There aren't too many of them around. At least we have a separate forum, but I still don't think it belongs here.

:worthy: :worthy: :werd: :withstupid:

It really shouldn't be here, HS was growing strong without it.

Originally posted by jeff@Jul 7 2003, 08:27 PM
It really shouldn't be here, HS was growing strong without it.

:woo:

There are soooo many sites out there that tolerate or even promote rice, why do we have to do it as well? We're a tech site, that's how we used to bill ourselves, and it's how we got such knowledgeable people coming to and staying at the site.

the site is here to help people out, not to fuck them up. if you dont like something about their taste in aftermarket shit, why not kindly steer them in the right direction instead of pretending you're a badass over the internet. unless they like techno.

Why do you even care, you don't even own a Honda anymore. ZThis section is just a slap in the face to the views this site was originally started with and has maintained for a year and a half.

Originally posted by jeff@Jul 7 2003, 11:50 PM
Why do you even care, you don't even own a Honda anymore. ZThis section is just a slap in the face to the views this site was originally started with and has maintained for a year and a half.

does it matter if i own one? no.. if you're so butt hurt on it, go cry to B to delete it, then you can be happy again.

Yea this flaming crap sucks. I don't even wanna come here if people are gonna be assholes. Sure some sites tolerate rice and some even promote it but ya know what... at least they aren't a bunch of haters bitching about people and what they like. Grow up people. No one makes you read this section. If you don't like what I have to say then flame away. I don't gives a fizznuck.

body and exterior in itself is not rice, its just how people do it thats rice.

maybe ice and rice is the wrong wording for this forum, but i dont see anything wrong with having a forum dedicated to bodywork.

this is being handeled in the admin forum.... closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back