Who do you bank with?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, i have a wamucard also. i don't know how accurate that thing is though. they don't update your credit status to 100%, but the score is pretty close.

it's only an estimation. Equifax is the only website that's up fron with that also. transunion = free credit and experian = i forget
experian = experian
it says as reported by transunion

I have a $500 grace on overdraft simply because i have direct deposit.

local banks FTW.

fsbct.com
wtf? so you can overdraft your account $500 and no fees whatsoever? how long do you have to replace the money?

I use National City. I haven't had any problems with them yet, except that they held my check after I overdrew my account the first (and only) time.

wtf? so you can overdraft your account $500 and no fees whatsoever? how long do you have to replace the money?

i dunno... i never overdrafted it. i imagine the day after it happens they'd send a letter out in the mail or something.

an overdraft is not a loan or line of credit... it simply helps if you suck at keeping your books up to date.

I look at my check book as $1000 being $0. that's my safety net. I won't take anything out if i'm under a G.

i dunno... i never overdrafted it. i imagine the day after it happens they'd send a letter out in the mail or something.

an overdraft is not a loan or line of credit... it simply helps if you suck at keeping your books up to date.

I look at my check book as $1000 being $0. that's my safety net. I won't take anything out if i'm under a G.
I do something similar, I won't touch my account when it gets to the right side of the decimel point.

must be nice ^

its not hard... its just a matter of working up to it

start off with $100 being your bottom... then every month or so bump it up another $100-$200
within a year you could easily have a $1000 buffer zone

I have a $500 grace on overdraft simply because i have direct deposit.

local banks FTW.

fsbct.com

FSB FTW. Except the unionville branch, they are usually slow as hell. I have been using them for over 20 years.

The overdraft with direct deposit they get their money back when your next check comes in. This kept my mortgage check from bouncing one month.

Back