who watched autoRox on spike tv?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
what'd ya think?

i was pretty pissed that the c6 beat the elise in the G's category... and even moer so that it took car of '05. I mean, its been out what, a week? it's not a bad car or antyhing, but IMO, it doesn't even come close to the others that were in the category.

ohh, and brooke burke > carmen elfucktra.

damnit... why didn't you post something before hand? The C6 is on par with the elise as far as cornering. Goes to show you what leaf springs and pushrods can do. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 25 2005, 11:22 PM
what'd ya think?

i was pretty pissed that the c6 beat the elise in the G's category... and even moer so that it took car of '05. I mean, its been out what, a week? it's not a bad car or antyhing, but IMO, it doesn't even come close to the others that were in the category.

ohh, and brooke burke > carmen elfucktra.
[post=451471]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure it has Leaf springs....Why change what works...Bri you need to get behind the wheel of the new 2005, My friend just bought one..its a Monster of a car and the Interior has vastly imporved, so much, rated more comfortable then the 911...along with faster :) and 22k cheaper

pretty good show
lots of nice cars
didnt agree with all of the winners, but it wasnt MY award show

Corvette people = Can I hear a Hell YAH!

The corvette was doing a full G in a turn before even the Esprit was. And that's amazing.

Motor Trend, for it's Car of the Year award, tested the Vette was astounding results - I've owned on these cars, And it's godly. Without a doubt the best engineering to come out of the US 3var

-> Steve

Two cars from Civicland were shown... but I haven't watched it yet. I'm sure it'll replay about 98732908875 times this week.

Eh, who cares. If the show makes it big, then I'll try to get on it. Until then, I'll just keep building and shoot for a spread in Sport Compact Car or something. :lol:

did they mention any of the import race cars? like SCCA, import drag racing, rally cars...etc?

Back