Why do you hate Hondas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok as for the RX7, its like doing a swap for a civic, you can buy prefab mounts, its not all to horrible, i had an 88rx7 with an LS1 transam motor under the hood, its a nice hook up, lots of power but your spending like 16-17mpg, i never thought about it, no matter what if you drive a civic, even stock, everyone wants to race you cuz they think you have that mentality too, i get people gunning at me just driving my RSX, and asides from my tail lights, it looks completely stock!!!

Hondas kick ass period! by comparison.
Im with injen though..pre 2000

I can tell you why this guy hates hondas.... :D

Price Chart
Del Sol: ||
Lambo:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Woop Ass
Del Sol: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Lambo: ||||||||||||||||||

Why he liked it... "You saw the fire THE FIRE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_jfmk7FBWg

Last edited:
Haha thats funny! They do have lil bitch horns! And I'm a girl so you know that horn has to be bad!
oh you must not have read the forum rules??
all girls are to report to the g pic thread and post some pix,if they dont feel like going through newb hazing:)

Nice. Civics at 160 aren't bad if they're set up properly. :)

A Civic or Crx at 160 would be fucking scary to drive.

i agree. had a 97 eclipse gst at 137 and the braking, steering, and aerodynamics weren't confidence-inspiring. maybe on an upgraded car. u hear stories of the back end of someone's 626 coming up at 90.

I think if you have the right suspension work done to it it would be ok at 160. i mean think about it a hayabusa has a top speed of 192mph FUCK THAT!!!! on a bike???? no way in hell i'll take 4 wheels and a god damn seatbelt thanks lol

Ive been 142 MPH in my teg, which didnt feel that bad, since it has good aerodynamics and being lower and such. However taking a turn at that speed... hell no, maybe a long wide one but at that speed the average car is unsafe and not to mention the likeliness of a tire blowout which means death. Tires, good suspension and even a properly placed and adjustable wing would be a much better.

150 in a T-top F-body is pretty unnerving. I wasnt drivin, but the wind noise in the car was deafening. Glad mine is a hard top. :)

Back