Why do you hate Hondas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hate the rust and all the jokes people make of my car because its small, teal, and sounds like a weed wacker.

Still, ok fine like nootrac said getting older (90), need a new blower motor, steering wheel etc...

I hate....
1. High-ass prices for 250,000 plus miles used hondas
2. ( im with CHEESE on this ) Nothing on the Honda lot is good looking any more except for the S2000 and they're just about gone. All though I do like the New accord coupe but most people hate it
3. You can't find them used for under $2,000 unless they're severly broken ( wrecked, bent valves, swap gone wrong, absent engine,etc. )
4. All the good models are gone/going; RSX/Integra, S2000, Prelude, delsol, Hatchback civics ( U.S.)

I hate the lack of respect we get for building hondas. People cant for some reason understand why we like honda.

Oh, and all the new hondas. They are all evolving into fucking saturns, which I loath.

All of them except the Ridgeline, Element, s2k, and RSX (rip). The rest of em look like ass.

You know.. I'mma go trade my teggy for an RXS-s.

i hate all the hondas after 2000...except the rsx

I don't hate them but I don't like them that much anymore.

1. I like the older models better, I think the newer models are ugly. Especially the Element, really, what were they thinking?
It has replaced the VW van as the hippie favorite. I worked parking at a funk festival, don't know if I saw more Elements or hairy women.

I'll agree with that one. "Let's make the engine more bad-ass, and the exterior more gay", again, excluding the RSX, S2K, and maybe the new Civics but they still feel cheap.
i dont like any civics after the 96-00 style..
s2k and rsx are about it

The only thing I don't like about my Civic is the door action. I can't open it halfway and have it stick. It seems with Hondas you have to push the door all the way out or it tries to close back on you on the slightest of hills. Maybe I can adjust it, but I think it's just the way they built it.

Other than that, I'm in the same boat as nootrac22. I'm driving a 1993 Civic Si hatch, it is getting on, so you start to wonder how much money you want to sink into it rather than just selling it and moving on.

No reason to hate. Honda's are awesome cars for what you pay.

i just hate hondas for having to deal with others comments other then that honda's the $hit! i just bought a honda powered pressure washer and its lighter better on gas smaller more powerful and has taken a beating! the briggs and stratton lasted 6 uses and the casing cracked go figure.

the only thing i hate about them is the d15b2 engines they put in the 91 civic hatch had decent power but after awhile its gone and the 4speed tranny that i have in mine but other than that i love hondas i bought my first one about 4 or 5 years and i still have it and in decent shape except the carpet inside and the seats

i hate....

-that im always worried about my teg getting stolen
-cops stare at you even when you drive like a grandma
-stock brake rotors warp so easily
-leaky power steering pumps
-cv axles that break after 10,000 miles

^^I would love to have a dual-point with a four speed tranny, 45mpg FTW!

no you want a std with a hf or dx trans my hf trans in my std netted me 47 mpg on the highway i only got about 39 with the 4spd

i love every thing about my hondas there is no hate except that the RSX needs a $190 o2 sensor

my biggest gripe when i had mine was seeing so damn many of them at car shows. the Honda classes (particulary the Civic class) was HUGE. half the show field pretty much was modified Honda Civics. when i had my Civic, i decided to be different and compete in the Unfinished class because my Civic was a flat green color and a newer body style at the time (this was back 1999-2000 when i had it) and no one had the guts to paint their newer body style Civic a flay color. now it seems like alot of people are doing it. ahh well...

Back