Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2003, 01:28 AM
you can find anything about anyone on the internet--- so why bullshit?

Wow, you talk like its hard to click Admin CP, Admin and then the logs.. Wow, you are a l33t h4x0r for that B.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 28 2003, 07:32 AM
why did you leave yourself out B?

uhh, i left myself out cuz i KNOW I didn't do it... and i copied that to show that you didn't do it either. the locking , we all did, but the Pin'ing of the topic was the matter at hand.... and steve is guilty. thats all there is to that.

andi thought we worked shit out the other night? wtf

where is the Guillotine :(

I'm at the mercy of the COURT!

haha.

will you two kiss and make up already?

you wouldnt understand

haha

nyeh, there are people on mazda forums that are gunna bag on a miata guy for getting a del sol, point is, get what you want not what other people want. As long as you like your car thats all that really matters.

B - you were insinuating that I was the only one that was locking and unlocking the thread . . . and we didn't "make up" cause you haven't changed.

I’m tired of you portraying an image that you are not, and I’m sick of you not liking anything and using to the word "gay" to describe everything you dislike.

Your attempted apology was pathetic. B "I’m sorry if we don't agree on the same type of cars but I don't think we should be arguing about it" . . . what the hell is that? That’s not even what I’m mad about . . .

what Image do i portray? I tell everyone straight up that I'm no fucking mechainic. I'm "book learned" in things, but i suck at cars, plain and simple. is that what you want to hear?

and as for my aplogy- I left you a voice mail. I left a brief message, and told you to call me back.
you called back, rushed out of the convo cuz you were in the theatre...understandable.... We talked for maybe 30 secs... then you showed up at appleWOODS (not fags, cuz fags = gay, and i can't say that anymore), and i dunno... i thought you were over IT. whatever it maybe at this point....

I’m sick of you not liking anything and using to the word "gay" to describe everything you dislike

haha I call everything gay that I don't like too.

touchy subject bill? :p You two better make up, BBQ soon :p

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 28 2003, 06:48 PM
do you all (Brian and Bill) really argue about stuff in person about shit that was said on here??

who the fuck knows, i try to talk in person, and it goes back to the internet.

im done too... whatever.

I'd like my throttle cable back and $75 for the shift linkage if thats how its going to be.

Back