Wiring Diagram EK Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vincent Grimm

Hi.

I'm looking to wire in Electric windows as well as an alarm system to my 97 Civic Tornado and was wondering if anyone knew where to get a blueprint of the wiring.

As much fun as it would be under the dash prodding every cable until I get the live, I'd rather a quicker option.

Plus I'll be wiring extra speakers in soon and so it would be helpful for that too.

Thanks to anyone with information :D

Hold on a minute or 2, i have that somewhere on my Hard drive

Edit: ok i found them, but they arent named so you might have to open a few before you find the ones you need, let me just upload them.

Last edited:
Alright here it is: Civic97wiring.zip

Also here is the Manual for that year, this also is broken up by pages and not named, the electricals start in "23-a2": Civic95-97service.zip

(even though they are broken up and arent named and is hard to locate what you want, its still a great resource)

Last edited:

I'll download it when I get back from work.

Thank You very much Necrosis

Don't bother. Seriously. It's extremely labour intensive to add stuff to the doors. The civics without power windows don't have the power window wiring. All they've got is the two wires for the speaker in the door.

But by now you've probably figured that out. Heh.

Back