World Series?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

After everybody says that they will lose this game, it is ok, because they will lose the next. Give me a break, when you are owned, you are

:owned:

a little off the subject, even though the royals didnt make the playoffs i was damn proud of them this yr, and i think Pena` deserves AL manager of the yr for such an awsome turn around.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 6 2003, 08:47 PM
After everybody says that they will lose this game, it is ok, because they will lose the next. Give me a break, when you are owned, you are

Ummmmm, it's hard for me to be owned when I'm not an A's fan. In fact, it was tough for me to cheer for a California team.

In any case, I'll be laughing when Red Sox fans are crying for the 85th season in a row.

Did I say that you were an A's fan, umm... no, you said the Red Sox would lose and you got

I love that icon.

I said I thought they'd lose. No way I'd put money on the A's beating the Red Sox. However, I'd put alot of money on the Sox not winning the Series, but no one would offer me any kind of odds on that bet. :D

I don't know, they Yanks have a good chance of winning, especially since Pedro probably isn't going to pitch game one. That is going to hurt the Sox chances, but they came make it through, they did this series. Also, I am not sure but is Jeter injured/sore, I thought I heard that from someone, not here.

After the Angels winning last year, the D-Backs winning the year before, and the Cubs actually winning a postseason series, I think it's safe to say that just about anyone has a decent chance this year.

After the Angels winning last year, the D-Backs winning the year before, and the Cubs actually winning a postseason series, I think it's safe to say that just about anyone has a decent chance this year.

:werd:

POST WHORE!!!

But hey, I would have done it too, but wasn't paying attention.

I like b(.)(.)bs.

Like the delivery guy in big daddy says, when the kid tells him that he can wipe his own ass.

Me too.

Back