would you hit it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see the connection but if you believe there is one more power to you...

To the 2nd Pic i would HIT IT, she's cute and looks like the one chick on that one show,Whats her face HATIE HOLMES OR KATIE .

BOINK BOINK First i but her like :moon: & then :locked:

this is my girlfriend, brittany. the first one is more recent. the second one was from almost a year ago.
s3f933dffa1234.jpg

s3f933e4c88b94.jpg

would you guys hit this?

Originally posted by CRX_Si@Oct 19 2003, 08:53 PM
this is my girlfriend, brittany. the first one is more recent. the second one was from almost a year ago.
s3f933dffa1234.jpg

s3f933e4c88b94.jpg

would you guys hit this?

^^^^^YES! Wow! She's cute!

To the pic that 92civiccx posted...ehhh...probably. I wouldn't tell alot of people about it tho.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 20 2003, 02:24 AM
werd b, she looks kinda trailor in the second pic, good thing she got rid of those horrid bangs.

those chicks usually wanna fuck more.

She's fuckin hella cute. I'd break her backbone everytime. :lol:

would you hit it?

i'd put my head between her tits and do the motorboat.

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b

i'd go to town on that shit too...if i couldn't find her cooch i'd just pick out a roll and go with it.

actually, i wouldn't fuck her with somebody else's dick. i'd have fun with her tits thogh.

Originally posted by khrisb+Oct 19 2003, 09:04 PM-->
@Oct 19 2003, 08:53 PM
s3f933dffa1234.jpg

s3f933e4c88b94.jpg

would you guys hit this?

^^^^^YES! Wow! She's cute!

To the pic that 92civiccx posted...ehhh...probably. I wouldn't tell alot of people about it tho.

umm no, sorry man. :) she's cute, but i wouldn't hit it.

5 pages... and I laugh everytime I read this thread...

You guys are so full of shit ! Any of you would tap the asses of any of these girls, and you know it. Stop playing cool !

As far the first girl in this thread - She's 14. Leave it alone. But he's 15 so I say hit it while it's fresh and undiseased. S3x0r up all you can before it's too late.

-> Old Man Steve

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 20 2003, 04:03 AM
:werd: All you gyus who say no are full of shit.

no, we just have standards. i'd rather go around saying im not getting laid, than fucking that

your girl is a cutie, although, something with her eyes I don't like, and I am a total eye guy...well more of a legs and ass man, but eyes also do it for me, and your girl don't have it, but she does have a nice jaw line and what looks to be a good bod....I would fuck mud if it moved, so my two cents don't mean shit

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 20 2003, 08:03 AM
:werd: All you gyus who say no are full of shit.

I think you're just a little bit more desperate than the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back