WTB: GSR Shortblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 14 2005, 02:45 PM
spoontuned - Is that shipped?
[post=539975]Quoted post[/post]​

Like i said i've never shipped a block with full internals before so i wouldn't know how much shipping would be or who to even use. So it might be a little more but let me know if you know anything about shipping motors. thanks
KAM_B16@hotmail.com

Originally posted by drpenguin@Aug 15 2005, 06:17 PM
yeah why dont you call fedex or ups. they do ship freight you know...
[post=540435]Quoted post[/post]​

Why dont you stay out of this thread. You've added nothing...

Bump for brian. someone has to have a shortblock he wants.

Originally posted by brian11to1+Aug 15 2005, 07:56 PM-->
drpenguin
@Aug 15 2005, 06:17 PM

[post=540475]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll get some fresh pics this weekend..its in storage at my rents' house.....i will also throw in a brand new timing belt, water pump, and tensioner to sweeten the deal.....same for anyone else who wants it....its already prepped for shipping, so is the block

Originally posted by bigjussin+Aug 15 2005, 10:37 PM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 15 2005, 07:56 PM
drpenguin
@Aug 15 2005, 06:17 PM

[post=540475]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll get some fresh pics this weekend..its in storage at my rents' house.....i will also throw in a brand new timing belt, water pump, and tensioner to sweeten the deal.....same for anyone else who wants it....its already prepped for shipping, so is the block
[post=540577]Quoted post[/post]​

I cant do anything for 2 weeks. But, once I get your pictures I'll decide. There's one on ebay that has a chip in the cylinder/sleeve nad will need to be bored etc.. he wants $550 shipped for it.

Ill look at your pictures and go form there. Who will you be shipping with?

Originally posted by bigjussin+Aug 16 2005, 08:06 PM-->
its prepped for ups, but can go whomever
[post=540901]Quoted post[/post]​

If you want to see if anyone is interested, start a for sale thread. Dont use mine...

s240161
@Aug 16 2005, 08:09 PM
I have a GSR shortblock for 675 if you are itnerested... it is complete....
[post=540902]Quoted post[/post]​

Picutres, location, details of engine... etc. Email em or post em.

I think that bigjussin was refering to the fact that he will ship the block with whatever carrier you choose. Not that he is looking to sell it to someone else other then the starter of this thread.

I dontknow if you may be interested or not, I have a b18b1 that I will let go for 250 shipped.

I know you wanted a GSR block, but I can include a GSR timing belt if that makes it all better

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Aug 17 2005, 05:28 AM
I dontknow if you may be interested or not, I have a b18b1 that I will let go for 250 shipped.

I know you wanted a GSR block, but I can include a GSR timing belt if that makes it all better
[post=541127]Quoted post[/post]​

Mang you guys are just fucking with Bri huh? Thats messed up. Bri I don't think people can read here I mean it clearly states you WANT A GSR motor to me??????????????

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow+Aug 17 2005, 07:28 AM-->

Uhm, no thanks.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 17 2005, 07:42 AM
94CivicSlow
@Aug 17 2005, 05:28 AM

Mang you guys are just fucking with Bri huh? Thats messed up. Bri I don't think people can read here I mean it clearly states you WANT A GSR motor to me??????????????
[post=541136]Quoted post[/post]​

You'd think, they learned it in school. Seriously.

GSR Shortblock, or nothing.

kthxbye.

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 17 2005, 08:11 PM
You never know. People could actually be trying to help you out. Instead of being rude or condescending you could just say "no thanks". That's what I meant by "calm down a little". And yes, I realize that I'm saying this at the risk of losing my own sale to you.
[post=541514]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, how would it help when its not something I want?

Just thinking aloud.

And you arent losing a sale.

will, get those pics to you tomorrow...i'll go ahead and assemble it, not torqued, but back together...its still here.....and i think its a 95 block, as there is no spot for a vin tag on it....but it came with two oil pumps and one has the crank sensor on it

Well guess what. I think I found one. Its from a 95, Im getting 2 oil pumps, everything but the pistons/rods for $570 shipped. Which is fine with me, I've got new pistons/rods on the way anywho.

Thanks for everyone who bumped and viewed. Progress pics... a must

Back