WWIII

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
Yahoo News This story says most americans think that they'll see a third world war in their life time.
I doubt this, many other countries are globalizing, therfore severing what causes wars because the world is becoming one giant community. No need to fight for resources because you can buy it and kill less people. things like the european union are the next step to the United States of Europe, once everyone gets over the whole cultural identity thing.

World war two was a sequel to world war one. we still keep troops in germany to prevent WWIII, but no one expects germany to start another one.

WWIII In our life times? Probly not. Really the next world war will eventually become a nuke fest. Really if someone really really wanted to screw the US and shot a nuke at us. It beter be a blind sucker punch because if it isnt there are gonna be an ass load of nukes flyin right back at them. Its all about Detaunt. The terrorist's dont care how many nukes a country or nation has because they are small and can move around a great deal without detection. Another full out war nation agianst nation isnt really all that fesiable to me. Just my thoughts.

If anyone believes what nostradamis said, The "great war"(WWIII), will start in the middle east by a powerfull person(Bin Laden).

It will be an all out nucular war and alot of countries will be completely wiped out.

There are alot of things the nostradamis said that never happened though, so Im not counting on this happening either. If there were another world war, there will be no soldiers, only nukes.

I would say no A world war involves super power vs super power and today most super power are allies not enemies. Look a china and us relations both reley on eachother for economic reasons

Originally posted by trappd-in-859@Jul 24 2005, 12:54 AM
If anyone believes what nostradamis said, The "great war"(WWIII), will start in the middle east by a powerfull person(Bin Laden).
[post=530316]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, he could be talking about someone down the line we have no clue about yet.. you never know, its too broad. I dont think it will happen, beacuse like hcivic said, super vs superpower, and there are none that are big enemies.

Originally posted by Drake@Jul 23 2005, 07:19 PM
WWIII In our life times? Probly not. Really the next world war will eventually become a nuke fest. Really if someone really really wanted to screw the US and shot a nuke at us. It beter be a blind sucker punch because if it isnt there are gonna be an ass load of nukes flyin right back at them. Its all about Detaunt. The terrorist's dont care how many nukes a country or nation has because they are small and can move around a great deal without detection. Another full out war nation agianst nation isnt really all that fesiable to me. Just my thoughts.
[post=530257]Quoted post[/post]​

Could you say 'Really' one more time?

Really I just got off work when I wrote that. So I was really really tired when I posted that. Im just bein a smartass now. I agree with the Super Power vs. Super Power. One day there will most likly be a war to end all wars but it wont be in our life time.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Jul 24 2005, 12:33 AM-->
trappd-in-859
@Jul 24 2005, 12:54 AM
[post=530316]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, he could be talking about someone down the line we have no clue about yet.. you never know, its too broad. I dont think it will happen, beacuse like hcivic said, super vs superpower, and there are none that are big enemies.
[post=530333]Quoted post[/post]​

I belive he said somewhere around the year 2000. Bin Laden has the towers hit in 2001 which could be considered the start of WW3 but its to early to tell. Now in the grand scheme of things, around the year 2k could mean like 2099 or later. So yea, like you said, its to hard to tell what he meant.

I think that China and the US, will be two of the major players if there is another major war, I hope that Washington will realize that sometimes concessions need to be made in order to prevent war. considering Iraq, not too many country took sides like in the world wars. Major example is france they weren't with us but they didn't send troops in to defend iraq either.

France has proven to be quite useless in both world wars. They were powerful during colonial times but now they stink(figureativly and literally), so I wouldnt expect help from them if/when WW3 starts.

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Jul 24 2005, 04:12 PM
they are pretty good at getting invaded
[post=530470]Quoted post[/post]​

Why are the streets in Paris lined with trees???

so the German Army can march in the shade.
:lmao:

No. 31 from the Century No. 3. It states: "On the fields of Iran, of Arabia, and of Eastern Turkey; two great armies will assemble three times. Near the river Araks, the host of the great Suleyman will be cut off."
The first two lines of Quatrain No.27, Century No. 5, state: "By firepower of armies, not far from the Black Sea, He will come from Iran to occupy Trebizond."
Quatrain No.54, Century No. 5, states: "From the Black Sea and the great Tartary; a would be king will come to see Gaul. He will transpire Alania and Armenia; and in Istanbul will leave his bloody standard." This quatrain is a clear indication of a Russian involvement also.
Obviously we are living presently the period of 27 years of war prophecies by Nostradamus in his Quatrain No.77, Century No.8. That quatrain states: "Very soon the anti-christ will destroy three. His war will last for twenty seven bloody years. The dissenters are put to death, taken prisoners and are exiled. Blood, human corpses, water reddened, earth ravaged by hail."
In Quatrain No. 62, Century No.2, "MaBus then shortly will die, there will come a horrible devastation of people and animals. Then suddenly the vengeance will be seen when the comet flies-by. For 500 days there are going to be widespread thirst and hunger."

I'm sure if I sat down and wrote volumes and volumes of things I thought would happen, a millionth of them would come true too.

Of course what's funny is, depending on which crackpots page you go to, the interpetations change.

"Mabus (Sudam/Saddam) shall come,
and soon after shall die,
Of people and beasts shall be a horrible destruction,
Then on a sudden the vengence (Sadam's revenge)
shall be seen-II.62"

"MaBus (Mr. Bush) then shortly will die, there will come a horrible devastation of people and animals. Then suddenly the vengeance will be seen when the comet flies-by. For 500 days (hundred hands) there are going to be widespread thirst and hunger."

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Jul 24 2005, 01:15 AM-->
I would say no A world war involves super power vs super power and today most super power are allies not enemies. Look a china and us relations both reley on eachother for economic reasons
[post=530326]Quoted post[/post]​

chb504
@Jul 24 2005, 10:19 AM
i think the next major will end being between china and the US...
[post=530364]Quoted post[/post]​

while we aren't exactly in good terms with china, i don't think its "to that point" now, nor heading there.

N. Korea on the other hand.....

There is a World War now, only the insults and bad feelings haven't come to bilateral shelling. Yet.

But yes, within our lifetime absolutely. This time it will also be on US shores. Combination Terrorist attacks and military landings - Some nuking on US Soil and compounded with a civil war in the US, Iraq, Possibly England and Russia.

Oh, it's gonna be good. I have popcorn.

Back