Xbox 360

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

has anybody heard about the xbox 360 problems? I heard that people are returning them because they are shitting the bed after 40 hours of play...

And other people are returning them due to motion sickness with the graphics...

I've heard of some hardware failure or something similar, but Microsoft is aware of the issue and having people come to your house to fix it. At this point, you can't take them back to the store and exchange them due to lack of supply.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hmmm, less than you guys will on Xboxs and games in the next few years, not too mentiopn I can do ten times more shit with it, and I can render games with more than 2xAA. Xbox 360 looks like a dogs ass. The games I have seen look like absolute shit. CoD looks sooooo much better on PC, and BF2:MC, hahaha what a joke.

If you can make a bunch of money scamming morons, keep it up, but I ain't spending a red cent on that farce.

I want a PS3 to use as a workstation. That much power with top end video coupled to a pair of high def widescreen flatpanels :drool:

Not to mention being Cell based which means seamless clustering :drool: :drool:

I read an article on Gamespot that said M$ is taking a 126-dollar loss on every system they sell.

okay, so no more stores are going to stock up on them until march ? That doesnt make since.. why wouldn't they release a shipment every week instead of releasing all of them when they first came out..

Most stores probably won't have any publicly available till march. MS has said they're releasing shipments weekly, but most of the specialty stores' batches are going straight to the preorder queues.

They don't. Just check back every Tuesday, or ask someone who knows when they are getting shipments in.

comparing a console to pc hardware is sort of comparing apples and oranges, not really the same thing, at the momemnt anyhow. interested to see how sony and co will use the cell processor besides in the ps3.

and lets put this in to prospective. 1200.. mm wait till it goes back to 400 and gets all the bugs worked out and have extra 800 to build a cpu or spend 1200 right now for a buggy xbox 360. let me think real hard.....

:laugh: microsoft just made it so you have to get the xbox in a bundle setup. now the core system is a bundle and is now jumped to $400.

oh and as far as the systems go, I wouldnt want one cause flextronics in mexico made the boards for the first run and celestica in china is making the boards for the second one. I wouldnt buy anything that celestica makes, I know because I work at celestica in Ft.collins and the testing our company does is crap. and you be lucky to get a working xbox

well my roommate got a 360 today and have to say I am impressed with it. killer graphics, call of duty2 is fucking sick, need for speed and pgr3 is killer and tiger woods 06 is off the hook. I have to give it 2 :thumbsup:

Just an FYI for anyone still looking for one...

I work at the Sam's Club in Orange, Ct...we are getting a shipment of 16 by Tuesday...we aren't announcing it and nobody but me will know when we actually get them in...I am the receiving manager and print the pre-receiving reports before anyone else even gets there in the morning.

Anybody in the area that wants to call and see if we have them in on Monday morning, feel free...Ask for Walter in receiving.

If not Monday, then definitely by Tuesday...

And for those of you that will show up to get one and don't have a membership...it might be worth it to get one...

Have fun!

Has anyone tried selling their box that their XBOX came in? I've heard that stupid people are paying mad cash cause they don't read what they are actually buying... kinda crooked, but if you are stupid enough not to read what you are buying... well screw ya' then

Back